- Tom DeLay: Justice Dept. Wants to Legalize 12 ‘Perversions’
- Isis Expansion Along U.S. Borders
- Federal Government to Step up Bird Flu Monitoring This Fall
- Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians
- Man inspired by U.S. same-sex marriage ruling now challenging court to allow him to marry second wife
- NSA Spies Can Hack Any Computer in ‘A Few Mouse Clicks’
- The South China Sea is now a ‘core interest’ of Beijing — and that’s a problem for its neighbors
- Greek banks down to €500m in cash reserves as economy crashes
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.