- Number of Ebola cases nears 16,000 as Sierra Leone loses ground
- Rate My Hospital Experimental Ebola vaccine passes 1st hurdle in U.S.
- Bubonic Plague Spreading Through Madagascar
- ‘I kept on screaming, begging for help': gunmen target polio vaccinators in Pakistan, killing four
- Obama’s planned surge against ISIS already in trouble
- Pentagon developing hibernation technology to treat battlefield injuries
- NATO warns that Russia could exert control over entire Black Sea
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.