- This Means War: US To Target Putin’s Personal $40 Billion Stash
- US lawmakers call for tighter sanctions on Russia
- Putin’s spokesman: One more NATO step toward Russia to change European security structure
- Obama’s Origins Resurface At Intel Expert’s Trial
- Incredible moment blinding meteorite stuns driver as is it shoots through Russian city at night
- Yen Falls Versus Major Peers After Japan’s Trade Deficit Widens
- BNP Banker, His Wife And Nephew Murdered In Belgium
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.