- Alabama Supreme Court Orders a Stop to Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- North Korea says it could make “pre-emptive strike” on US
- Netanyahu to Congress: Emerging deal would lead to a nuclear Iran and inevitable war
- Hi-Tech Swedish Building Complex Implants RFID Microchips In Employees
- Russian bombers disrupted planes in Irish airspace
- Massive Winter Storm Bringing Snow, Ice and Wind Hits 30 States
- U.S. will hit debt limit in October or November
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.