- Bill Gates has revealed what frightens him most: An epidemic so great, it would rapidly wipe out millions worldwide
- South Korea, Saudi Arabia confirm more MERS cases
- Post says bird flu getting worse for its egg supply
- Birds shipped to incinerator and landfills as bird flu spreads to more counties in Iowa
- Pentagon chief urges end to island-building in South China Sea
- Russia masses heavy firepower on border with Ukraine
- U.S. officials say IRS hackers who stole personal tax info are Russians
- ‘They created these people': Rand Paul blames GOP hawks for rise of ISIS
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.