- US Senator: ‘US Turned Blind Eye to Saudi Role in 9/11, Fuelling Rise of Isis’
- Saudi anti-Christian sweep prompts calls for US involvement
- 1937 parallels for today’s global economy
- 7-year biblical cycle ‘affecting everything’
- U.S. scientists say Ebola epiodemic will rage for another 12 to 18 months
- Seismologists predict another Icelandic volcano is about to blow
- Hezbollah planning ‘large raids’ into Galilee, senior army source says
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.