- Ebola is MUTATING claim scientists tracking outbreak amid fears virus could go AIRBORNE
- Arizona copes with measles outbreak as Super Bowl nears
- RAF fighter jets intercept Russian military planes over the English Channel
- Gorbachev warns Cold War could heat up to all-out war
- U.S. would welcome Japan air patrols in South China Sea
- Deal with Iran at heart of Argentine prosecutor’s death mystery
- Detainee swapped for Bergdahl suspected of militant activities
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.