- US plans for Guam missile base seen as countering strength of China
- Putin Again Slams US Missile Defense Plans
- Cold War In The Arctic: Putin Orders Strong Military Presence And Reactivates Airfield As Canada Plots North Pole Claim
- South Korea warns that purge in Pyongyang points to a reign of terror
- Two Billion People Could Starve After a ‘Limited’ Nuclear War
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting
- Obama Bows To Cuba’s Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela’s Funeral
ABC, CBS, NBC criticized for their censoring coverage of growing Obama scandals
On Thursday, ABC, CBS, and NBC were called out by L. Brent Bozell III, the founder and president of the Media Research Center for their censoring coverage of the growing IRS scandal.
Bozell, whose organization is tagged as “America’s Media Watchdog,” observed that those networks “jumped to cover the story” when reports first announced the IRS was targeting conservative groups.
“But after two strong weeks, the broadcast networks predictably lost interest in the scandal, and the coverage slowed to a crawl,” noted Bozell. “And during all this time, the IRS scandal has actually been growing.”
Some of the growing developments Bozell indicated should have been reported include:
•$70 million in bonuses to IRS agents.
•Hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts granted to a business owner with a friend inside the agency.
•Agents abusing IRS credit cards to pay for such things as diet pills, romance novels, and even online pornography.