- Utah man dies of bubonic plague
- Deaths from MERS virus surge in Saudi Arabia
- Planned Parenthood admits it manipulates rules on fetal organ sales to maximize profit
- Scientists fear tsunami would devastate Greece and Italy if ‘moderate’ earthquake hits
- South Korea plans ‘decapitation’ strike against North’s leadership if nuclear war is likely
- Tropical Storm Erika Soaks Puerto Rico, Hispanola; Warnings in the Bahamas; Uncertain Threat to Florida, Southeast U.S.
- Poroshenko Signs Secret Military Tech Deal With Anonymous Allies
- Huge explosions at US army base in Japan as warehouse burns and emergency services rush to scene
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.