- Has Blackwater been deployed to Ukraine?
- Talk of war dominates discussion in Kyiv’s Maidan
- Passport used on lost Malaysia Airlines flight traced to bizarre theft in Phuket
- Did flight MH370 disintegrate mid-air?
- Bitcoin exchange MtGox faced 150,000 attacks per second before filing for bankruptcy
- Did SEAL Team 6 die in Afghanistan to give Obama good publicity?
- Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion as Governments Binge, BIS Says
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.