- Obamacare will restrict travel and relocation of Americans
- PLA conducts 2nd test flight of DF-41 long-range missile
- Iran Launches ‘Large-scale’ War Drills in Persian Gulf
- Obama Threatens Veto as Senators Promote New Iran Sanctions
- Putin: I Envy Obama In Light Of NSA Revelations ‘Because He Can Get Away With It’
- White House report indicates NSA may be manipulating bank accounts
- 9/11 victims’ case against Saudi Arabia restored
- New Mexico legalizes gay marriage
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.