- Russia would be able to occupy Baltics in two days- Czech general
- Russia Stations Iskander Missiles in Kaliningrad: NATO Cries Wolf
- Russia Is Set to Triple Nuclear Supersonic Bomber Force
- GDP report expected to show economy shrank
- NORAD jets train in Arctic as Russian flights close to North America increase
- Can the renminbi beat the dollar for currency supremacy?
- ECB warns of contagion risk as Greece delays continue
- IMF’s Lagarde considers Greek exit from eurozone a possibility
- ECB fears ‘abrupt reversal’ for global assets on Fed tightening
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.