- Possible 1.4 million Ebola infections by January 2015 in two countries
- Spirit of insanity? London chefs seek to replicate taste of human flesh
- UN to remove Ebola-infected people from their homes
- World must prepare for ‘Armageddon’-style cyber attack, warns US regulator
- ‘Darkening times': Abbott warning
- U.S. begins airstrikes against ISIS in Syria
- Chaos on Turkey-Syria border as ISIS marches on
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.