- Anglican Pastor Andrew White in danger as ISIS jihadists close in on Baghdad
- ISIS threatens to gas British troops in Iraq: Soldiers ordered to carry chemical suits
- 3 Times Obama Administration Was Warned About ISIS
- Intruder ran farther into White House than previously known
- Strauss: Ben Carson: New AP U.S. history course will make kids want to ‘sign up for ISIS’
- What’s Going on With the Enterovirus Outbreak
- Mass default looms as world sinks beneath a sea of debt
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.