- CDC urges U.S. health workers to be vigilant as Ebola virus’s toll grows in Africa
- Borders closed to control Ebola outbreak
- US accuses Russia of violating 1987 missile treaty
- EU to Unveil New Sanctions Targeting Putin’s Inner Circle Wednesday
- Marc Faber predicts 20% to 30% drop in stocks
- Jeff Sessions on Obama’s Executive Amnesty: Congress Faces ‘Time of Choosing’ at ‘Perilous Hour’
- Obama considers large-scale move on immigration
Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queens
Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag. The performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the performance “totally offensive and inappropriate.”
The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.
The airman said he was troubled when three individuals dressed in drag began performing on the air base.
Photographs of the event show an individual wearing a giant wig performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag. It’s unclear whether the individuals in high heels and form-fitting dresses are members of the Air Force.
“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Fox News.