- U.S. carrier moving off coast of Yemen to block Iranian arms shipments
- Saudi-led strikes hit weapons caches of Iran-backed rebels in Yemen
- US, Ukraine Start Military Training, Defying Russian Fury
- Leaked papers reveal NZ plan to spy on China for US
- Russia back buying gold is bullish sign
- Up to 5.3M chickens face cull after H5N2 found at Iowa farm
- A Biotech Startup Wants To Replace Your Eyeballs With Synthetic Ones
Al Qaeda vows: ‘Islam is coming’ to the U.S
A representative of al Qaeda in the Gaza Strip sent a stark warning to Americans during a Sunday interview on WABC Radio in New York: Get ready for Islam.
“Islam is coming, and there is no other choice,” said Abu Sager, a leader of Jihadiya Salafiya in the Gaza Strip, on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday. “Because we think Islam will come, and this is something that no one can prevent.”
He did not claim that Islam would spread in America through acts of violence, WND reported. But he did suggest that jihadists who are currently fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad could turn their anger next onto Israel and the United States, the “enemies of Islam,” WND reported.