- Kiev: Military operation in Ukraine southeast to go on despite Geneva agreement
- Putin says Russia may invade Ukraine to protect locals
- U.S. Is Vulnerable to Terrorism in Space: CFR
- Sen. Reid calls supporters of Nevada rancher Bundy ‘domestic terrorists’
- GOP fears executive order on biometric guns
- Human microchipping: under your skin
- Clemson University Football Program Under Fire for ‘Christian Worship’
Al Qaeda vows: ‘Islam is coming’ to the U.S
A representative of al Qaeda in the Gaza Strip sent a stark warning to Americans during a Sunday interview on WABC Radio in New York: Get ready for Islam.
“Islam is coming, and there is no other choice,” said Abu Sager, a leader of Jihadiya Salafiya in the Gaza Strip, on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday. “Because we think Islam will come, and this is something that no one can prevent.”
He did not claim that Islam would spread in America through acts of violence, WND reported. But he did suggest that jihadists who are currently fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad could turn their anger next onto Israel and the United States, the “enemies of Islam,” WND reported.