- Anglican Pastor Andrew White in danger as ISIS jihadists close in on Baghdad
- ISIS threatens to gas British troops in Iraq: Soldiers ordered to carry chemical suits
- 3 Times Obama Administration Was Warned About ISIS
- Intruder ran farther into White House than previously known
- Strauss: Ben Carson: New AP U.S. history course will make kids want to ‘sign up for ISIS’
- What’s Going on With the Enterovirus Outbreak
- Mass default looms as world sinks beneath a sea of debt
Al Qaeda vows: ‘Islam is coming’ to the U.S
A representative of al Qaeda in the Gaza Strip sent a stark warning to Americans during a Sunday interview on WABC Radio in New York: Get ready for Islam.
“Islam is coming, and there is no other choice,” said Abu Sager, a leader of Jihadiya Salafiya in the Gaza Strip, on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday. “Because we think Islam will come, and this is something that no one can prevent.”
He did not claim that Islam would spread in America through acts of violence, WND reported. But he did suggest that jihadists who are currently fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad could turn their anger next onto Israel and the United States, the “enemies of Islam,” WND reported.