- UN launches probe into alleged Israeli crimes in Gaza after 650 deaths
- European airlines extend Ben-Gurion flights ban as Israel mulls diverting plans to Eilat
- Month of PLA drills disrupts skies over eastern China
- Netanyahu said to have offered Lewinsky tapes for Pollard
- MH17 crash: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile system
- Jewish groups praise Obama on LGBT worker rights expansion
- Rep. Jordan to IRS on Lost Emails: ‘You Guys Were Never Going to Tell Us Until We Caught You’
Al Qaeda vows: ‘Islam is coming’ to the U.S
A representative of al Qaeda in the Gaza Strip sent a stark warning to Americans during a Sunday interview on WABC Radio in New York: Get ready for Islam.
“Islam is coming, and there is no other choice,” said Abu Sager, a leader of Jihadiya Salafiya in the Gaza Strip, on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday. “Because we think Islam will come, and this is something that no one can prevent.”
He did not claim that Islam would spread in America through acts of violence, WND reported. But he did suggest that jihadists who are currently fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad could turn their anger next onto Israel and the United States, the “enemies of Islam,” WND reported.