- US Senator: ‘US Turned Blind Eye to Saudi Role in 9/11, Fuelling Rise of Isis’
- Saudi anti-Christian sweep prompts calls for US involvement
- 1937 parallels for today’s global economy
- 7-year biblical cycle ‘affecting everything’
- U.S. scientists say Ebola epiodemic will rage for another 12 to 18 months
- Seismologists predict another Icelandic volcano is about to blow
- Hezbollah planning ‘large raids’ into Galilee, senior army source says
Al Qaeda vows: ‘Islam is coming’ to the U.S
A representative of al Qaeda in the Gaza Strip sent a stark warning to Americans during a Sunday interview on WABC Radio in New York: Get ready for Islam.
“Islam is coming, and there is no other choice,” said Abu Sager, a leader of Jihadiya Salafiya in the Gaza Strip, on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday. “Because we think Islam will come, and this is something that no one can prevent.”
He did not claim that Islam would spread in America through acts of violence, WND reported. But he did suggest that jihadists who are currently fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad could turn their anger next onto Israel and the United States, the “enemies of Islam,” WND reported.