- Abortion clinics move to reopen in Texas
- Supreme Court issues its decree on abortion, gun rights
- Senator Tim Kaine calls for ammunition limitations
- Pentagon to repeal ban on transgender service members
- Clinton’s verbalized “sigh” reminiscent of Guam capsizing comment
- Senate proposes 25% cut to military generals
- Pope Francis calls Church to seek forgiveness from gays
- Democrat’s call for tax payer funded abortions
- World stocks and European bank shares tumble post Brexit
- China edging toward draconian cybersecurity law
Arab, Islamic Nations Prepare for “Northern Thunder” Assault
(TRUNEWS) -Thousands of soldiers from 20 countries started arriving in the Saudi city of Hafr Al-Batin in the past several days ahead of what organizers said are the largest military exercises in the region, labeled ‘Northern Thunder’.
TRUNEWS broke this story last week, and has been closely following the developments. Is this large scale military exercise a prelude to an invasion of Syria?
The exercises will start on Wednesday and are set to last for 18 days.
Up to 350,000 troops from Arab and Islamic countries such as Pakistan, Jordan, Egypt, Chad or Sudan will participate, Saudi Press Agency said. No American or Western countries were invited.
The Saudi state agency made the announcement on Sunday, adding that participating troops will begin arriving in “the next few hours”.
The s “Northern Thunder” exercise will include air, sea and land forces.
Northern Thunder ‘Will Confront All Challenges’
SPA said that it will show that Riyadh and its allies “stand united in confronting all challenges and preserving peace and stability in the region.”
Watch our original video breaking this story on the preparations of 350,000 troops to invade Syria:
These countries include Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Senegal, Sudan, Kuwait, Maldives, Morocco, Pakistan, Chad, Tunisia, Comoros, Djibouti, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia, Egypt, Mauritania, and Mauritius.