Rick Wiles, host of the daily streamcast program TRUNEWS, and pastor of Flowing Streams Church in Vero Beach, Florida, shares this profound warning of what he sees coming to the United States of America. He says that a sword is coming to this nation.
I am aware that most people in America are focused on the upcoming presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. People are talking about the nasty campaign on television, radio, Internet news websites, social media, at work, school, church, the gym, restaurants, and coffee cafes.
Yes, it is important, controversial, and provocative. It is not, however, the most important matter that should be the center of discussion in all the places I mentioned.
The topic that should be on the lips of every person on the planet is the mad rush toward nuclear war. We may be months – possibly weeks – away from World War III and the use of weapons of mass destruction. Most likely, we will witness the use of new secret weapons such as space-based lasers, scalar weapons, and robotic warriors.
I have seen this war coming for 18 years. God showed it to me in a vision in April 1998 when I was director of marketing at TBN in Irving TX. The Holy Spirit commissioned me that day to warn the American people to repent and return to God – or else the nation would be destroyed by her enemies. It wouldn’t happen because desired to destroy America. It would happen because the sins of the American people would cause God to remove His divine hand of protection from the country – and America’s enemies would have nothing to stop them from doing what they have desired to do for a long time.
I wish I could say that America is closer to God in 2016 than 1998. Sadly, it is the opposite. The nation – and the Church – have drifted farther away from righteous living. Homosexual marriage was not legal when God gave me the vision in 1998. We have gone backwards as a nation – sliding toward Sodom and Gomorrah – instead of marching toward New Jerusalem.
It has been a long, lonely journey of faith and obedience. In the early years of this prophetic ministry, I discovered that the biggest obstacle I faced in delivering this message of warning was the luke-warmness of many Christians and the cowardly timidity of their pastors.
I have been faithful to God in this calling. While famous mega church pastors and TV evangelists peddled their books, DVDs, prophecy charts, seminars and conferences to collectively raise billions of dollars, I simply trusted God to meet our daily needs as I carried out my duties as a watchman and told the people precisely what I heard the Holy Spirit saying to America.
For more than 18 years – that is over 6,500 days – God’s words to Ezekiel have reverberated in my soul:
Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, 3 when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’
“So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: ‘Thus you say, “If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, and we pine away in them, how can we then live?”’ Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’
“Therefore you, O son of man, say to the children of your people: ‘The righteousness of the righteous man shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall because of it in the day that he turns from his wickedness; nor shall the righteous be able to live because of his righteousness in the day that he sins.’ When I say to the righteous that he shall surely live, but he trusts in his own righteousness and commits iniquity, none of his righteous works shall be remembered; but because of the iniquity that he has committed, he shall die. Again, when I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ if he turns from his sin and does what is lawful and right, if the wicked restores the pledge, gives back what he has stolen, and walks in the statutes of life without committing iniquity, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of his sins which he has committed shall be remembered against him; he has done what is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
“Yet the children of your people say, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ But it is their way which is not fair! When the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, he shall die because of it. But when the wicked turns from his wickedness and does what is lawful and right, he shall live because of it. Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ O house of Israel, I will judge every one of you according to his own ways.”
My critics mock me for issuing warnings about a nuclear war. I don’t care. Their blood is not on my hands. On judgment day, I will not be accused of failing to tell people the truth out of fear of being ridiculed, mocked, or shunned. I spoke the truth no matter the cost to my life or reputation.
Having said this today, I say to you now – hear me! – that the world is dangerously teetering on the edge of a third world war. This is the most urgent warning I’ve ever issued in 18 years of ministry.
If you never confessed your sins, believed on the name of Jesus Christ to save your soul, and baptized in water in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit – I beseech you to do it now. If war erupts soon, you will lose more than your physical life. You will spend eternity burning in the Lake of Fire.
If you confessed Jesus Christ in the past, but are not walking faithfully with Him today, I beseech you to run home to your Heavenly Father, confess your waywardness, and beg for His forgiveness and restoration.
If you are saved and your children have not been baptized in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I beseech you to find pastor, priest, presbyter, or bishop who will Biblically baptize your children into the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church of God. Get your children sealed in Christ immediately. Respectfully ignore the opinions of anybody who tells you that infants and children cannot be baptized until they are adults. Such people do not know the traditions of the ancient Church of God. Your children’s souls are at stake.
Here is what is happening in the world as of today.
- Barack Obama and his top foreign policy advisors are expected to meet tomorrow to consider military options in Syria. Some Obama Administration officials argue that the US must act forcefully in Syria to confront Russia over Moscow’s support of President Assad and the relentless bombing of US-backed Islamic militants in Aleppo.
- An unnamed White House source told Reuters that one option under consideration is direct US military strikes on Syrian military bases, munitions depots, radar installations, and anti-aircraft bases. Because Russian military personnel are assisting the Syrian army and air force, any US military attack risks killing Russian troops. Another option to be presented to Obama tomorrow is to provide the Islamic radicals such as the al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra with shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles. The missiles would be used to shoot down Syrian and Russian jet fighters.
- TASS news agency reported that Russia will not allow any country to jeopardize the lives of its servicemen in Syria. The warning was intended for Western nations that are contemplating arming Islamic jihadists with shoulder-fired rockets to shoot down Russian warplanes over Syria.
- The Times of London reported that Queen Elizabeth’s Royal Air Force are prepared to shoot down Russian warplanes over Syria. Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, the highest ecclesiastical official in the Russian Orthodox Church, will meet privately with Queen Elizabeth next week. The Orthodox Church patriarch arrives in London on Sunday.
- Vladimir Putin told a French TV network that the suffering and carnage in the Middle East is the fault of Western nations. He said, “Remember how everyone rushed to support the Arab Spring? Where is that optimism now? How did it all end? Remember what Libya and Iraq looked like before these countries were destroyed as states by our western partners’ forces?” Mr. Putin also expressed skepticism that the US-led coalition is really working to destroy ISIS.
- In another sign that a world war is ready to erupt, Iran dispatched two warships to the Gulf of Aden to establish a naval presence in the waters off Yemen where the US navy launched cruise missile strikes on Iranian-supported forces in Yemen.
- It appears that Barack Obama has lost the Philippines as a US ally. Philippine President Duterte called Mr. Obama a fool and warned he would humiliate him. The US has criticized the Philippine President’s ruthless crackdown on drug cartels. Over 2,000 drug dealers have been shot dead in the streets since June 30. The 71-year-old leader has an approval rating of 90% in the public opinion polls in the Philippines. He told Mr. Obama, “I’ll play with you. I’m very sure they cannot be brighter than me. I will ask five questions that will humiliate you. Watch out for that, it will be a spectacle.” Although Mr. Duterte did not name the five questions he will ask Mr. Obama, most likely he will expose the involvement of powerful, wealthy American individuals and agencies in international drug and child sex trafficking.
- You can check off India too as a former US ally thanks to Obama and Clinton. Russia signed a deal to sell its S-400 air defense system to India.
- And if you still aren’t convinced we’re rushing to nuclear war, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Lee Sun-jin is in Washington meeting with the highest military officials in the Pentagon. Yesterday the South Korean commander was given a tour of American B-52 and B2 nuclear bombers.