- Sir Edward Heath: Four UK police forces investigating child sex abuse claims involving former PM
- ‘Wiccan Ritual Killing’ Leaves Family of Three Dead in Pensacola: Police
- 5th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Official Selling “Fully Intact” Aborted Babies
- Bush says he misspoke about funding for women’s healthcare
- City of Houston wants to bulldoze one Black church, condemn another
- Netanyahu: Iran deal will bring war, ‘nightmare’ atomic arms race
- Obama Gov’t Considering Intervening in Favor of PA Terrorists
- Greece needs €100bn debt relief as permanent depression looms
- Senate Democrats block effort to defund Planned Parenthood
- LGBT rights: Anti-terror orders should be used against Christian teachers who say same-sex marriage is wrong, says Tory MP
Artificial Intelligence and Death by Drones: the Future of Warfare will be “Decided by Drones” not Humans
The technocratic nightmare born out of trans humanism and eugenics receives another gift from the military industrial complex at the expense of humanity.
Drones will soon be able to perform targeted killing without the consultation of their human masters, working autonomously, coldly responding to a set of criteria…
This latest sci-tech insanity proves that humanity is one step closer to an AI-singularity, a moment in the future when artificial intelligence will move beyond the abilities of the everyday human, putting our very existence at risk.
To see how dangerous artificial intelligence has become, all one has to do is look at the work of Eliezer Yudkowsky, a Research Fellow at the Machine Intelligence Research Institute (MIRI). Eliezer’s work focuses on the evolution of AI self-modification where strong artificial intelligence or Seed AI will be able to program itself, optimizing its own cognitive functions similar to the malevolent computer Hal in Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey.
The dangers of drone technology are well documented, in an article from Policy Mic from just a year ago we see a clearer picture of how drones have been used by clandestine intelligence agencies:
” There are estimates as high as 98% of drone strike casualties being civilians (50 for every one “suspected terrorist”). The Bureau of Investigative Journalism issued a report detailing how the CIA is deliberately targeting those who show up after the sight of an attack, rescuers, and mourners at funerals as a part of a “double-tap” strategy eerily reminiscient of methods used by terrorist groups like Hamas.”