- Angry blacks riot and burn their neighborhood after Ferguson grand jury exonerates white police officer
- NYC police chief hit with fake blood during Ferguson protest
- World will end in the next SEVEN YEARS, warns terrifying prophecy
- Grand jury in Ferguson case does not indict officer in Michael Brown shooting
- 5 ‘significant problems’ with GOP’s new Benghazi report
- ISIS abducting and indoctrinating children for active combat ‘in a systematic manner’
- Unidentified country likely behind sophisticated ‘Regin’ spying software
Asiana Pilot Says Was Blinded by Light before US Crash
The pilot of the crash-landed Asiana Airlines plane told investigators he was “temporarily blinded” by a bright light shortly before touching the ground, a senior official was quoted as saying by USA Today.
Deborah Hersman, chairwoman of the National Transportation Safety Board investigating the crash, said the pilot was blinded when 500 feet above the ground. The comment was made during a daily press briefing on the Saturday crash that left two dead and over 160 injured.