- Dictatorship: Obama pushing for UN global warming regime that bypasses US Senate ratification
- Was U.S. ambassador in Benghazi actually kidnapped?
- Satanic ‘black mass’ gets green light from U.S. city
- Washington prepares to attack Islamic State targets in Syria
- Iceland volcano: Magma moving towards new volcanic system
- Chinese reportedly working on super-fast submarine that would ‘fly’ in an ‘air bubble’
- North Korea Building Missile Submarine
Asiana Pilot Says Was Blinded by Light before US Crash
The pilot of the crash-landed Asiana Airlines plane told investigators he was “temporarily blinded” by a bright light shortly before touching the ground, a senior official was quoted as saying by USA Today.
Deborah Hersman, chairwoman of the National Transportation Safety Board investigating the crash, said the pilot was blinded when 500 feet above the ground. The comment was made during a daily press briefing on the Saturday crash that left two dead and over 160 injured.