- Evacuations in Cape Verde After Volcano Erupts
- Buffalo residents told to be ready to evacuate as historic two-meter snowfall melts, threatening massive flooding
- PLA’s JL-2 missile can reach US mainland: report
- Mediterranean naval drills by China are strategic
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip
- Russia says West is seeking regime change
- Pakistan to Have 200 Nuclear Weapons by 2020
We believe in one God, existing eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the Creator of heaven and earth.
We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant and complete.
We believe in the Apostles’ Doctrine, the faith which was once delivered unto the Saints. It is the ancient doctrine believed everywhere, always, by everyone in the Early Church. We confess three creeds: Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, and Athanasian Creed.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God; that He came to earth as God in human flesh; and that He is the only way to God the Father. We believe that all people who repent of their sins against God and believe on the name of Jesus Christ as Savior shall be saved for eternity.
We believe that all Believers in Jesus Christ shall receive the indwelling Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, empowers for service, comforts and consoles, leads in truth, guides through wisdom, reveals things to come, and imparts spiritual gifts as He chooses for the glory of God, the edification of Believers, and as a testimony to the unsaved.
We believe that every Believer in Jesus Christ – all nationalities, races, ethnic groups, and Christian religious denominations – are members of the Body of Jesus Christ, the one, holy, universal, and apostolic Church.
We believe Holy Communion (also known as the Thanksgiving Feast and the Eucharist) and Water Baptism are the two sacraments Jesus Christ divinely instituted in His Church.
We believe that God established marriage as a divine institution, and is a holy covenant between God and one man and one woman.