- RAF Typhoons scrambled to Russian bombers
- In ‘message to Moscow,’ US troops land in Poland
- Weapon of Last Resort: ECB Considers Possible Deflation Measures
- Why A New Skyscraper In Saudi Arabia Could Mean Doom For The Global Economy
- Hidden surveillance recorders all over NYC are tweeting people’s conversations
- Feds Beg Supreme Court to Let Them Search Phones Without a Warrant
- Texas AG Abbott Doubles Down On ‘Come And Take It’ Statement
We believe in one God, existing eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the Creator of heaven and earth.
We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant and complete.
We believe in the Apostles’ Doctrine, the faith which was once delivered unto the Saints. It is the ancient doctrine believed everywhere, always, by everyone in the Early Church. We confess three creeds: Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, and Athanasian Creed.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God; that He came to earth as God in human flesh; and that He is the only way to God the Father. We believe that all people who repent of their sins against God and believe on the name of Jesus Christ as Savior shall be saved for eternity.
We believe that all Believers in Jesus Christ shall receive the indwelling Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, empowers for service, comforts and consoles, leads in truth, guides through wisdom, reveals things to come, and imparts spiritual gifts as He chooses for the glory of God, the edification of Believers, and as a testimony to the unsaved.
We believe that every Believer in Jesus Christ – all nationalities, races, ethnic groups, and Christian religious denominations – are members of the Body of Jesus Christ, the one, holy, universal, and apostolic Church.
We believe Holy Communion (also known as the Thanksgiving Feast and the Eucharist) and Water Baptism are the two sacraments Jesus Christ divinely instituted in His Church.
We believe that God established marriage as a divine institution, and is a holy covenant between God and one man and one woman.