- Russian analyst urges nuclear attack on Yellowstone National Park and San Andreas fault line
- Drag Queen domestic terrorists ram NSA gate
- Report Accuses Hillary Adviser Who Ran Intel Service of Illegally Lobbying For Vladimir Putin Ally
- White House investigates reported G20 Barack Obama passport leak, flags ‘follow-up action’ on security
- China’s big leap forward with new bank could oust U.S. as prime funder of Asian development projects
- Senators warn Obama against rescinding UN veto
- Russia Begins Large-Scale Air Defense Drills in Siberia
Biden: Jewish leaders drove gay marriage changes
Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues.
Biden says culture and arts change people’s attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series “Will and Grace” as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.
Biden says, quote, “Think — behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry.”
Biden says the influence is immense and that those changes have been for the good.
Biden was speaking Tuesday night at a Jewish American Heritage Month reception hosted by the Democratic National Committee. He says Jewish values are an essential part of who Americans are.