- Western nations want to chain ‘the Russian bear’
- U.S. Weighs Response to Sony Cyberattack, With North Korea Confrontation Possible
- Evidence in Sony hack attack suggests possible involvement by Iran, China or Russia, intel source says
- North Korea Planned Attacks on US Nuclear Plants
- High-level British paedophile ring may be linked to murders, boy’s disappearance 35 years ago
- China Tests ICBM With Multiple Warheads
- Iran to hold major naval drills at end of December
Biden: Jewish leaders drove gay marriage changes
Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues.
Biden says culture and arts change people’s attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series “Will and Grace” as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.
Biden says, quote, “Think — behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry.”
Biden says the influence is immense and that those changes have been for the good.
Biden was speaking Tuesday night at a Jewish American Heritage Month reception hosted by the Democratic National Committee. He says Jewish values are an essential part of who Americans are.