- Russia claims to have super weapon that disables western satellites and long range arms
- Russian Bombers Fly Near U.S. on July 4th
- Jerry Falwell’s Son: No Same-Sex Marriage in My Church
- Pope Francis appeals for more inclusive Catholic church during Ecuador visit
- CDC official called Obama ‘Marxist,’ ‘amateur’ over 2014 border surge
- The Marxist face of the Greek crisis
- Marco Rubio Accuses NYT of Attacking Him With ‘Castro Regime’s Propaganda’
- France, Germany demand ‘serious’ proposals from Greece
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After ‘Satanic’ Performances
Popular Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after witnessing a series of performances that even the mainstream entertainment media admitted were occult in nature.
Grant, who was nominated for two Grammys last night, tweeted her excitement upon arriving at the event but soon made it clear that she left early because what she witnessed conflicted with her Christian beliefs, stating, “We left the Grammy’s early. I’ve many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I’ll say this: I’ve never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I’ve never been more sure of the path I’ve chosen.”
Although she remained coy on the exact circumstances, Grant was probably referring to Katy Perry, who was surrounded by demons as she danced around an upside down broomstick before being encircled by fire during a performance of her song “Dark Horse”. Perry wore clothing bearing an illuminated Knights Templar cross.
[youtube id=”TpJ1npMCyqE” width=”620″ height=”360″]