- U.S. carrier moving off coast of Yemen to block Iranian arms shipments
- Saudi-led strikes hit weapons caches of Iran-backed rebels in Yemen
- US, Ukraine Start Military Training, Defying Russian Fury
- Leaked papers reveal NZ plan to spy on China for US
- Russia back buying gold is bullish sign
- Up to 5.3M chickens face cull after H5N2 found at Iowa farm
- A Biotech Startup Wants To Replace Your Eyeballs With Synthetic Ones
Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After ‘Satanic’ Performances
Popular Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after witnessing a series of performances that even the mainstream entertainment media admitted were occult in nature.
Grant, who was nominated for two Grammys last night, tweeted her excitement upon arriving at the event but soon made it clear that she left early because what she witnessed conflicted with her Christian beliefs, stating, “We left the Grammy’s early. I’ve many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I’ll say this: I’ve never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I’ve never been more sure of the path I’ve chosen.”
Although she remained coy on the exact circumstances, Grant was probably referring to Katy Perry, who was surrounded by demons as she danced around an upside down broomstick before being encircled by fire during a performance of her song “Dark Horse”. Perry wore clothing bearing an illuminated Knights Templar cross.