- Germanwings Co-Pilot Sought to Destroy Plane in French Crash
- Germanwings pilot was locked out of cockpit before fatal crash
- Saudi Arabia launches airstrikes against Yemen rebels
- Iran to Test Intercontinental Ballistic Missile in 2015 – US Defense Agency
- Russia’s growing presence in Latin America is cause of worry for U.S. and its allies
- US ‘sees path’ to Iran deal by Tuesday deadline
- DoD Concerned Over Crimea, But Declines to Comment on Black Sea Operations
- Gitmo detainees traded for Bergdahl have tried to resume terror activities
Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After ‘Satanic’ Performances
Popular Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after witnessing a series of performances that even the mainstream entertainment media admitted were occult in nature.
Grant, who was nominated for two Grammys last night, tweeted her excitement upon arriving at the event but soon made it clear that she left early because what she witnessed conflicted with her Christian beliefs, stating, “We left the Grammy’s early. I’ve many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I’ll say this: I’ve never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I’ve never been more sure of the path I’ve chosen.”
Although she remained coy on the exact circumstances, Grant was probably referring to Katy Perry, who was surrounded by demons as she danced around an upside down broomstick before being encircled by fire during a performance of her song “Dark Horse”. Perry wore clothing bearing an illuminated Knights Templar cross.