- Pro-Russian militants killed in Ukraine army base attack as world leaders discuss crisis
- Putin Hopes No Need to Use Russia’s Military Forces in Ukraine
- Poll: Many Americans Consider Obama a ‘Liar’
- Martin Armstrong Warns American Civil Unrest Is Starting Right On Schedule
- Blood moon was a sign from God and now a ‘Huge Event’ will strike mankind, warns church
- Franklin Graham: ‘At Every Turn, the Gay and Lesbian Agenda is Being Pushed by This Administration’
- Passion of Christ religious play banned as it was mistaken for a sex show
Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After ‘Satanic’ Performances
Popular Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after witnessing a series of performances that even the mainstream entertainment media admitted were occult in nature.
Grant, who was nominated for two Grammys last night, tweeted her excitement upon arriving at the event but soon made it clear that she left early because what she witnessed conflicted with her Christian beliefs, stating, “We left the Grammy’s early. I’ve many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I’ll say this: I’ve never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I’ve never been more sure of the path I’ve chosen.”
Although she remained coy on the exact circumstances, Grant was probably referring to Katy Perry, who was surrounded by demons as she danced around an upside down broomstick before being encircled by fire during a performance of her song “Dark Horse”. Perry wore clothing bearing an illuminated Knights Templar cross.