- Vladimir Putin talks nuclear power as he tells the West to back off over Ukraine
- I can take Kiev in two weeks, Vladimir Putin warns European leaders
- Ukraine crisis: Nato readies a rapid-reaction spearhead force in response to Russian intervention – with sizeable British contingent
- NATO Spokesperson Says ‘Unaware’ of NATO Officers in Ukraine’s Mariupol
- Fidel Castro says Mossad behind Islamic State
- Fighting breaks out along Syrian border, with captured Fiji troops nearby
- Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
CIA Director Brennan Confirmed As Reporter Michael Hastings’ Next Target
This week Elise Jordan, wife of famed journalist Michael Hastings, who recently died under suspicious circumstances, corroborated this reporter’s sources that CIA Director, John Brennan was Hastings next exposé project.
Last month a source provided San Diego 6 News with an alarming email hacked from super secret CIA contractor Stratfor’s President Fred Burton. The email was posted on WikiLeaks and alleged that then Obama counter-terrorism Czar Brennan, was in charge of the government’s continued crackdown or witch-hunt on investigative journalists.
After providing the Stratfor email to the CIA for comment, the spymaster’s spokesperson responded in lightning speed. Two emails were received; one acknowledging Hastings was working on a CIA story and the other said, “Without commenting on information disseminated by WikiLeaks, any suggestion that Director Brennan has ever attempted to infringe on constitutionally-protected press freedoms is offensive and baseless.”
The emails also prompted a phone from CIA media spokesman Todd Ebitz. He said they were saddened by Michael’s death and reiterated their position that they had a cordial working relationship with the investigative reporter.
On the other hand, Stratfor, specifically Fred Burton, remains nonresponsive.
As for Hastings’ final story, his wife said Rolling Stone would publish the Brennan piece in an upcoming edition of the magazine.