- Bird flu pandemic alert: Virus could soon be passed from human to human, warns Cambridge professor
- Plague found in ground squirrel near Boise
- George W. Bush reportedly offered to officiate same-sex wedding
- Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse
- Beijing warns US: ‘We will fight back’ as battle of words escalates over South China Sea
- China releases ‘active defence’ military strategy, warns those ‘meddling’ in the South China Sea
- Russia and NATO stage rival air combat exercises
- PLA Navy will have 415 warships in near future: US expert
CIA Director Brennan Confirmed As Reporter Michael Hastings’ Next Target
This week Elise Jordan, wife of famed journalist Michael Hastings, who recently died under suspicious circumstances, corroborated this reporter’s sources that CIA Director, John Brennan was Hastings next exposé project.
Last month a source provided San Diego 6 News with an alarming email hacked from super secret CIA contractor Stratfor’s President Fred Burton. The email was posted on WikiLeaks and alleged that then Obama counter-terrorism Czar Brennan, was in charge of the government’s continued crackdown or witch-hunt on investigative journalists.
After providing the Stratfor email to the CIA for comment, the spymaster’s spokesperson responded in lightning speed. Two emails were received; one acknowledging Hastings was working on a CIA story and the other said, “Without commenting on information disseminated by WikiLeaks, any suggestion that Director Brennan has ever attempted to infringe on constitutionally-protected press freedoms is offensive and baseless.”
The emails also prompted a phone from CIA media spokesman Todd Ebitz. He said they were saddened by Michael’s death and reiterated their position that they had a cordial working relationship with the investigative reporter.
On the other hand, Stratfor, specifically Fred Burton, remains nonresponsive.
As for Hastings’ final story, his wife said Rolling Stone would publish the Brennan piece in an upcoming edition of the magazine.