- Western nations want to chain ‘the Russian bear’
- U.S. Weighs Response to Sony Cyberattack, With North Korea Confrontation Possible
- Evidence in Sony hack attack suggests possible involvement by Iran, China or Russia, intel source says
- North Korea Planned Attacks on US Nuclear Plants
- High-level British paedophile ring may be linked to murders, boy’s disappearance 35 years ago
- China Tests ICBM With Multiple Warheads
- Iran to hold major naval drills at end of December
CIA Director Brennan Confirmed As Reporter Michael Hastings’ Next Target
This week Elise Jordan, wife of famed journalist Michael Hastings, who recently died under suspicious circumstances, corroborated this reporter’s sources that CIA Director, John Brennan was Hastings next exposé project.
Last month a source provided San Diego 6 News with an alarming email hacked from super secret CIA contractor Stratfor’s President Fred Burton. The email was posted on WikiLeaks and alleged that then Obama counter-terrorism Czar Brennan, was in charge of the government’s continued crackdown or witch-hunt on investigative journalists.
After providing the Stratfor email to the CIA for comment, the spymaster’s spokesperson responded in lightning speed. Two emails were received; one acknowledging Hastings was working on a CIA story and the other said, “Without commenting on information disseminated by WikiLeaks, any suggestion that Director Brennan has ever attempted to infringe on constitutionally-protected press freedoms is offensive and baseless.”
The emails also prompted a phone from CIA media spokesman Todd Ebitz. He said they were saddened by Michael’s death and reiterated their position that they had a cordial working relationship with the investigative reporter.
On the other hand, Stratfor, specifically Fred Burton, remains nonresponsive.
As for Hastings’ final story, his wife said Rolling Stone would publish the Brennan piece in an upcoming edition of the magazine.