- Supreme Court issues its decree on abortion, gun rights
- Senator Tim Kaine calls for ammunition limitations
- Pentagon to repeal ban on transgender service members
- Clinton’s verbalized “sigh” reminiscent of Guam capsizing comment
- Senate proposes 25% cut to military generals
- Pope Francis calls Church to seek forgiveness from gays
- Democrat’s call for tax payer funded abortions
- World stocks and European bank shares tumble post Brexit
- China edging toward draconian cybersecurity law
- Clinton to campaign with communist Sen. Elizabeth Warren
Clinton says Supreme Court ‘wrong on the Second Amendment’
The true agenda of Hillary Clinton has always been suspected, but now it is confirmed she wants to confiscate guns from Americans.
During a recent fundraiser, the Democratic presidential frontrunner said the Supreme Court was “wrong on the second amendment”. The audio recording was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The audio recording was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. She also promised to make her case “every chance I get”.
The National Rifle Association was also criticized by Clinton.
“I’m going to speak out, I’m going to do everything I can to rally people against this pernicious, corrupting influence of the NRA,” she said. “And we’re going to do whatever we can.”
Her argument was that she didn’t want to see gun owners carrying an assault rifle in the supermarket, even though she gave no examples of a someone wearing an AK-47 in the store and then using it to commit a crime.
One particular Supreme Court case that dealt with the issue is the 2008 District of Columbia v. Heller, which found a handgun ban unconstitutional. Merrick Garland, the Supreme Court nominee announced Wednesday by President Obama tried to get a lower court to consider reversing its decision on the case, while he was a judge for the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, as reported by TRUNEWS.
Bill Clinton appointed Garland to the court when he was president.