- CDC urges U.S. health workers to be vigilant as Ebola virus’s toll grows in Africa
- Borders closed to control Ebola outbreak
- US accuses Russia of violating 1987 missile treaty
- EU to Unveil New Sanctions Targeting Putin’s Inner Circle Wednesday
- Marc Faber predicts 20% to 30% drop in stocks
- Jeff Sessions on Obama’s Executive Amnesty: Congress Faces ‘Time of Choosing’ at ‘Perilous Hour’
- Obama considers large-scale move on immigration
Egyptian official: Obama’s brother is Muslim Brotherhood member
Egyptian government and mainstream media has reported a major development regarding the role of Barack Obama’s brother (presumably, his half-brother Malik Obama) with the Muslim Brotherhood. As we havereported before, Malik is a member of the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), an arm of the Sudanese government, which is led by President Omar al-Bashir, who is himself a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
These facts would lend credibility to the following claims from Egypt. It is also important to note that August 25th is a very key date in Egypt; it is when imprisoned Muslim Brotherhood leaders go on trial there.
The former Chancellor of the Constitutional Court of Egypt and current adviser, Tahani Al-Jebali stated that the reason the United States cannot fight the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood is because the brother of U.S. President Barack Obama is the architect of the investmentsfor the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Jebali stated she would like…
“…to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
“We will carry out the law and the Americans will not stop us. We need to open the files and begin court sessions. The Obama administration cannot stop us; they know that they supported terrorism. We will open the files so these nations are exposed, to show how they collaborated with them [the terrorists]. It is for this reasoEgyptn why the American administration fights us.”