- Mossad tried to dry up Nile
- Britain to lead the world in Islamic finance
- Lee Rigby’s killers and Jihadi John prayed at same mosque
- ‘Jihadi John’ From ISIS Execution Videos Was Under Watch by British Intelligence
- ISIS Video Purports to Show Militants Smashing Ancient Iraq Artifacts
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership clause that everyone should be against
- Scientists know there are more giant craters in Siberia, but are nervous to even study them
FBI agents scour home of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s widow
FBI agents scoured the home Monday where Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s widow is staying and left with evidence bags, including one marked “DNA samples.”
Katherine Russell, who has said she was shocked by her husband’s suspected involvement in the Boston Marathon bombings, was seen leaving her parents’ North Kingstown, R.I., house, but she didn’t talk to reporters, according to CNN.
She has pledged to cooperate with the investigation into the attack.
In what could be a chilling coincidence, The Wall Street Journal reported that female DNA was found on shards of one of the bombs detonated near the finish line of the Boston Marathon April 15.
But experts cautioned the DNA doesn’t guarantee a woman helped the alleged bomb brothers — Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — prepare the devices. Instead, the DNA could have come from store clerks who sold the materials to the brothers, the paper reported.