- Easter ‘Blood Moon’ to turn sky red this weekend – but was it predicted in the Bible?
- Pastor Cruz: ‘We Are on The Brink of The Destruction of This Country’
- Rev. Graham: Pence Attacked by LGBT & ‘Liberal Media Who Don’t Want Christians’ Freedoms Protected’
- Lavrov Claims Agreement with Iran Reached
- Iran’s Basij Commander: Israel Must Be Wiped Off the Map
- China’s new bank….Is this the start of a New World Order?
- Experts: Iran Housing Nuke Materials in North Korea, Syria
FBI agents scour home of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s widow
FBI agents scoured the home Monday where Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s widow is staying and left with evidence bags, including one marked “DNA samples.”
Katherine Russell, who has said she was shocked by her husband’s suspected involvement in the Boston Marathon bombings, was seen leaving her parents’ North Kingstown, R.I., house, but she didn’t talk to reporters, according to CNN.
She has pledged to cooperate with the investigation into the attack.
In what could be a chilling coincidence, The Wall Street Journal reported that female DNA was found on shards of one of the bombs detonated near the finish line of the Boston Marathon April 15.
But experts cautioned the DNA doesn’t guarantee a woman helped the alleged bomb brothers — Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — prepare the devices. Instead, the DNA could have come from store clerks who sold the materials to the brothers, the paper reported.