- Muslim psycho attacks New York cops with ax
- NYC doctor tests positive for deadly Ebola virus
- Mali authorities report 1st Ebola case as epidemic spreads in W. Africa
- US judge wavers on UN immunity in Haiti cholera case
- Volcano could destroy Japan
- Ottawa gunman told fellow Muslim convert ‘the devil is chasing me’
- FBI warns news outlets that group affiliated with Islamic State is targeting journalists
FBI agents scour home of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s widow
FBI agents scoured the home Monday where Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s widow is staying and left with evidence bags, including one marked “DNA samples.”
Katherine Russell, who has said she was shocked by her husband’s suspected involvement in the Boston Marathon bombings, was seen leaving her parents’ North Kingstown, R.I., house, but she didn’t talk to reporters, according to CNN.
She has pledged to cooperate with the investigation into the attack.
In what could be a chilling coincidence, The Wall Street Journal reported that female DNA was found on shards of one of the bombs detonated near the finish line of the Boston Marathon April 15.
But experts cautioned the DNA doesn’t guarantee a woman helped the alleged bomb brothers — Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — prepare the devices. Instead, the DNA could have come from store clerks who sold the materials to the brothers, the paper reported.