- US Military Satellite Explodes, Sending Chunks of Debris Into Orbit
- Revelation of nuke talks details by Netanyahu would be ‘betrayal,’ US warns
- Vatican on alert for Islamic State attack
- ISIS will carry out ‘9/11 in Europe within two years
- China Believes Space War Is Inevitable, Sets Goal Of Space Supremacy
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk
- Obama Unveils National ObamaLaw Plan
FBI report: Florida family had ties to people linked to 9/11 attacks
A Saudi family who “fled” their Sarasota area home weeks before 9/11 had “many connections” to “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001,” according to newly released FBI records.
One partially declassified document, marked “secret,” lists three of those individuals and ties them to the Venice, Fla., flight school where suicide hijackers Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi trained. Accomplice Ziad Jarrah took flying lessons at another school a block away.
Atta and al-Shehhi were at the controls of the jetliners that slammed into the twin towers of New York’s World Trade Center, killing nearly 3,000 people. Jarrah was the hijacker-pilot of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in a field in rural Pennsylvania.
The names, addresses and dates of birth of the three individuals tied to the flight school were blanked out before the records were released to BrowardBulldog.org amid ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation.