- ‘Tear to pieces the Stars and Stripes’ North Korea orders army to PREPARE FOR WAR with USA
- Pyongyang vows ‘merciless strikes’ against the South and US
- Russian investigators suggest killed opposition leader was ‘sacrificial lamb’ in plot to destabilize the country
- Russia’s SMF Ready to Repel a ‘Lightning-Speed’ Nuclear Strike
- Russia may consider selling S-400 missile system to Iran
- Deadly bacteria release sparks concern at Louisiana lab
- Sign Of Judgment? Total Solar Eclipse On March 20th Falls In The Middle Of The Four Blood Red Moons
FBI seeks source of prostitution, corruption allegations against Sen. Robert Menendez
A pair of FBI agents met on a recent weekday morning with brothers Alfonso “Alfy” and Jose “Pepe” Fanjul in the Palm Beach headquarters of their sugar and real estate empire.
The investigators’ questions struck a discordant note in the Fanjuls’ sunlit offices overlooking a yacht-filled waterway, according to three people familiar with the meeting: Were the brothers or any of their associates familiar with a plot to bring down a United States senator?
Months after the FBI began probing allegations against Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), investigators are looking at whether someone set out to smear him while he was running for reelection last year and then ascending to his new post as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, according to four people briefed on the inquiry.