- Russia claims to have super weapon that disables western satellites and long range arms
- Russian Bombers Fly Near U.S. on July 4th
- Jerry Falwell’s Son: No Same-Sex Marriage in My Church
- Pope Francis appeals for more inclusive Catholic church during Ecuador visit
- CDC official called Obama ‘Marxist,’ ‘amateur’ over 2014 border surge
- The Marxist face of the Greek crisis
- Marco Rubio Accuses NYT of Attacking Him With ‘Castro Regime’s Propaganda’
- France, Germany demand ‘serious’ proposals from Greece
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
FBI seeks source of prostitution, corruption allegations against Sen. Robert Menendez
A pair of FBI agents met on a recent weekday morning with brothers Alfonso “Alfy” and Jose “Pepe” Fanjul in the Palm Beach headquarters of their sugar and real estate empire.
The investigators’ questions struck a discordant note in the Fanjuls’ sunlit offices overlooking a yacht-filled waterway, according to three people familiar with the meeting: Were the brothers or any of their associates familiar with a plot to bring down a United States senator?
Months after the FBI began probing allegations against Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), investigators are looking at whether someone set out to smear him while he was running for reelection last year and then ascending to his new post as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, according to four people briefed on the inquiry.