- How would NYC handle a nuclear explosion?
- Solar storms result in sunspot as big as Earth
- White House fence jumper detained
- ISIS-Affiliated Twitter Account Claims Ottawa Shooter As Its Own
- Quebec military members urged not to wear uniforms when off duty
- Ebola death toll could be three times higher
- Human Bible Sexually Assaulting Woman in Schools
Florida sinkhole survivor: ‘I’m still in shock’
Rescue teams evacuated guests from a resort in Clermont, Fla., before the building sunk into the ground. Geologists aren’t able to predict when a sinkhole will occur, but they do know what causes them to appear. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports.