- MI6 spy found in holdall ‘hacked into secret data about Bill Clinton’
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims he’ll be killed by CIA drone if he leaves embassy
- Doomsday Countdown: US Hawks Pushing World to the Brink of Nuclear War
- China is set to display its military ambitions to the world this week
- Iran: Russia to deliver its S-300 missile system by year’s end
- Stargazing in September: Supermoons and rising tides – the end of the world is nigh?
- Biometrics testing at the U.S.-Mexico border
- Huge explosions at US army base in Japan as warehouse burns and emergency services rush to scene
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
Florida sinkhole survivor: ‘I’m still in shock’
Rescue teams evacuated guests from a resort in Clermont, Fla., before the building sunk into the ground. Geologists aren’t able to predict when a sinkhole will occur, but they do know what causes them to appear. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports.