- Possible 1.4 million Ebola infections by January 2015 in two countries
- Spirit of insanity? London chefs seek to replicate taste of human flesh
- UN to remove Ebola-infected people from their homes
- World must prepare for ‘Armageddon’-style cyber attack, warns US regulator
- ‘Darkening times': Abbott warning
- U.S. begins airstrikes against ISIS in Syria
- Chaos on Turkey-Syria border as ISIS marches on
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.