- Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos of Calif. company officials
- Major U.S. companies go nuts for ‘gay’ rights
- California Drought Could Wipe Cities Off Map If Their Water Runs Out
- Illegal immigration prevention spending in Central America backfires, entices migrants
- United Airlines Breach Linked to Chinese-Origin Hackers Behind OPM Cyber Attack
- China still on track for reserve status bid, says IMF
- China’s Yuan Pushes Deeper Into Global Financial System
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott orders inspections of Planned Parenthood offices
- In Congress, Kerry unsure if Iran wishes to destroy US
- Officials: Iran may take own samples at alleged nuclear site
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.