- Russia would be able to occupy Baltics in two days- Czech general
- Russia Stations Iskander Missiles in Kaliningrad: NATO Cries Wolf
- Russia Is Set to Triple Nuclear Supersonic Bomber Force
- GDP report expected to show economy shrank
- NORAD jets train in Arctic as Russian flights close to North America increase
- Can the renminbi beat the dollar for currency supremacy?
- ECB warns of contagion risk as Greece delays continue
- IMF’s Lagarde considers Greek exit from eurozone a possibility
- ECB fears ‘abrupt reversal’ for global assets on Fed tightening
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.