- Jonathan Cahn: ‘End of Christian America’ is here
- Greek voters reject austerity demands in referendum
- ‘Europe is dying’, EU opponents say, as Greek ‘No’ brings delight
- Defiant Greeks reject EU demands as Syriza readies IOU currency
- Merkel to Meet Hollande as Europe Tells Greece to Act
- Pope Francis brings message of solidarity to South America
- Is Pope Francis thinking of retiring like Benedict?
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.