- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein publicly accuses CIA of criminal activity, airing intense dispute with spy agency
- Revealed: The evil-looking gadgets Auschwitz guards made as instruments of genocide to stamp tattooed numbers onto doomed prisoners
- Russian Paratroopers Hold Massive Drills as Crimea Vote Nears
- Iranian Guard commander: Our ‘hands remain on the trigger’ to attack Israel
- Did Flight MH370 change course? Search area for missing Malaysia Airlines plane widens as terror attack becomes unlikely
- Scientists call for radiation tests as Fukushima remnants approach coast
- Great Lakes Approach Record With Over 90 Percent Ice Cover
- Volcano erupts in Indonesia: 76,000 evacuated, most of Java’s airports shut
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.