- MI6 spy found in holdall ‘hacked into secret data about Bill Clinton’
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims he’ll be killed by CIA drone if he leaves embassy
- Doomsday Countdown: US Hawks Pushing World to the Brink of Nuclear War
- China is set to display its military ambitions to the world this week
- Iran: Russia to deliver its S-300 missile system by year’s end
- Stargazing in September: Supermoons and rising tides – the end of the world is nigh?
- Biometrics testing at the U.S.-Mexico border
- Huge explosions at US army base in Japan as warehouse burns and emergency services rush to scene
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.