- RAF Typhoons scrambled to Russian bombers
- In ‘message to Moscow,’ US troops land in Poland
- Weapon of Last Resort: ECB Considers Possible Deflation Measures
- Why A New Skyscraper In Saudi Arabia Could Mean Doom For The Global Economy
- Hidden surveillance recorders all over NYC are tweeting people’s conversations
- Feds Beg Supreme Court to Let Them Search Phones Without a Warrant
- Texas AG Abbott Doubles Down On ‘Come And Take It’ Statement
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.