- Vladimir Putin talks ‘statehood’ for south-eastern Ukraine as Kiev’s ships attacked
- Russia ‘practically in a state of war against Europe’ over Ukraine, EU leaders warn
- Putin’s Trump Card In Ukraine: Winter Is Coming
- Hackers Launch All-Out Assault on Norway’s Oil and Gas Industry
- Border security: Islamist terror attack on U.S. from Mexico imminent
- It was already the worst Ebola outbreak in history. Now it’s moving into Africa’s cities.
- Senegal Ebola case ‘a top priority emergency,’ WHO says
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.