- Obama says gay marriage a constitutional right
- U.S. military urged to follow Canadian approach on transgender recruits
- Obama’s Deputies Prepare To Print Work Permits For Millions Of Illegals
- Israeli officials fear Obama will try to avoid bringing Iran nuclear deal before Congress
- Obama Could Reduce Nuclear Arsenal Without Harming National Security
- GOP Congressman Calls On Boehner To Convene Emergency Session Over Ebola Crisis
- PLA building fleet of 100 large transport aircraft
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.