- RAF jets scrambled to meet ‘unusual’ level of Russian bombers that flew close to Britain
- CDC pulls poster saying Ebola can spread through a sneeze
- Mystery drones seen over France’s nuclear plants
- FEMA conducts pandemic training in NY, NJ
- Anti-quarantine nurse Hickox was trained as intelligence officer by the CDC
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad call for Palestinians to step up ‘resistance’ against Israel
- ‘Stay in Australia … behead people': Islamic State ‘plot’ prompted US security fears
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.