- CDC urges U.S. health workers to be vigilant as Ebola virus’s toll grows in Africa
- Borders closed to control Ebola outbreak
- US accuses Russia of violating 1987 missile treaty
- EU to Unveil New Sanctions Targeting Putin’s Inner Circle Wednesday
- Marc Faber predicts 20% to 30% drop in stocks
- Jeff Sessions on Obama’s Executive Amnesty: Congress Faces ‘Time of Choosing’ at ‘Perilous Hour’
- Obama considers large-scale move on immigration
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.