- Easter ‘Blood Moon’ to turn sky red this weekend – but was it predicted in the Bible?
- Pastor Cruz: ‘We Are on The Brink of The Destruction of This Country’
- Rev. Graham: Pence Attacked by LGBT & ‘Liberal Media Who Don’t Want Christians’ Freedoms Protected’
- Lavrov Claims Agreement with Iran Reached
- Iran’s Basij Commander: Israel Must Be Wiped Off the Map
- China’s new bank….Is this the start of a New World Order?
- Experts: Iran Housing Nuke Materials in North Korea, Syria
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.