- US Military Satellite Explodes, Sending Chunks of Debris Into Orbit
- Revelation of nuke talks details by Netanyahu would be ‘betrayal,’ US warns
- Vatican on alert for Islamic State attack
- ISIS will carry out ‘9/11 in Europe within two years
- China Believes Space War Is Inevitable, Sets Goal Of Space Supremacy
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk
- Obama Unveils National ObamaLaw Plan
Fox News Poll: President Obama should have ordered troops to Benghazi
A majority of voters thinks President Obama should have ordered U.S. troops to go in and help the Americans at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on the night it was attacked.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe Obama should have sent troops, according to a new Fox News poll. This number is down slightly from last month’s poll when 69 percent said the president should have ordered the military into action (June 22-24, 2013).
Twenty-four percent agree with the president’s actions and don’t think he should have sent U.S. forces.
The attack took place September 11, 2012 and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.