- NSA Whistle-Blower: Obama’s Authority To Label ‘Terrorists’ Is The Same Rule The Nazis Issued In 1933
- Judge Orders DOJ to Provide List of ‘Fast & Furious’ Documents Obama Tried to Shield
- ‘Terrorists’ help U.S. in battle against Islamic State in Iraq
- ISIS offered to swap Foley for ‘Lady al Qaeda’: Terrorists wanted return of MIT-educated neuroscientist who was caught with plans for ‘mass casualty attack’ with a dirty bomb, Ebola, and a chemical weapon ‘that spared children’
- Congressional investigators say Bowe Berghdal swap violated law
- Americans among 12,000 foreign fighters in Syria
- Earthquake riddle as spectacular drone footage reveals giant crack in Mexico
General Dempsey, US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, Arrives in Israel
Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, 4-Star General Martin E. Dempsey arrived in Israel Monday, as part of a tour of the region, the Israel Defense Forces said, in a statement.
During his visit to Israel he will be hosted by Israel’s Chief of the General Staff, Lieutenant General Benjamin Gantz. This is General Dempsey’s third visit to Israel in his capacity.