- Billionaire Paul Singer: EMP attack is greatest threat to USA
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows U.S. networks under attack
- Admiral: World Getting ‘Numb’ to North Korean Missiles
- In Leaked Tape, Hostile Obama Tries to Force PM to Accept Truce
- Obama Urged to Address LGBT Rights in Africa
- ‘Big Brother’ airport installs world’s first real-time passenger tracking system
- WikiLeaks reveals Australian gagging order over political bribery allegations
General Dempsey, US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, Arrives in Israel
Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, 4-Star General Martin E. Dempsey arrived in Israel Monday, as part of a tour of the region, the Israel Defense Forces said, in a statement.
During his visit to Israel he will be hosted by Israel’s Chief of the General Staff, Lieutenant General Benjamin Gantz. This is General Dempsey’s third visit to Israel in his capacity.