- Jonathan Cahn: ‘End of Christian America’ is here
- Greek voters reject austerity demands in referendum
- ‘Europe is dying’, EU opponents say, as Greek ‘No’ brings delight
- Defiant Greeks reject EU demands as Syriza readies IOU currency
- Merkel to Meet Hollande as Europe Tells Greece to Act
- Pope Francis brings message of solidarity to South America
- Is Pope Francis thinking of retiring like Benedict?
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
General Dempsey, US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, Arrives in Israel
Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, 4-Star General Martin E. Dempsey arrived in Israel Monday, as part of a tour of the region, the Israel Defense Forces said, in a statement.
During his visit to Israel he will be hosted by Israel’s Chief of the General Staff, Lieutenant General Benjamin Gantz. This is General Dempsey’s third visit to Israel in his capacity.