- CIA Director John Brennan Refuses To Tell Congress Who Authorized Senate Spying
- NSA Secretly Trying To Map The Internet — Including All Devices Connected To It — In Real-Time
- Edward Snowden reveals tapping of major Australia-New Zealand undersea telecommunications cable
- Snowden says New Zealand PM lying on allegations of mass spying
- P-8A Malaysia deployment a ‘serious threat to China’s security:’ PLA admiral
- Controversial DHS Adviser Let Go Amid Allegations of Cover Up
- ‘I know what happened to MH370’
General Dempsey, US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, Arrives in Israel
Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, 4-Star General Martin E. Dempsey arrived in Israel Monday, as part of a tour of the region, the Israel Defense Forces said, in a statement.
During his visit to Israel he will be hosted by Israel’s Chief of the General Staff, Lieutenant General Benjamin Gantz. This is General Dempsey’s third visit to Israel in his capacity.