- Senate Democrats block effort to defund Planned Parenthood
- LGBT rights: Anti-terror orders should be used against Christian teachers who say same-sex marriage is wrong, says Tory MP
- Nato reports surge in jet interceptions as Russia tensions increase
- Obama issues challenge on climate change with power plant rule
- Beijing played key role in historic UN development plan: envoy
- Puerto Rico triggers historic default as austerity spiral deepens
- Russia Condemns US Plan to Extend Syria Bombing
- Former British PM Edward Heath investigated over child sex claims amid claims of cover-up
- Sharp rise in number of RAF planes scrambled to face down Russian jets revealed
- China, Russia To Hold Joint Naval, Air Drill
General Dempsey, US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, Arrives in Israel
Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, 4-Star General Martin E. Dempsey arrived in Israel Monday, as part of a tour of the region, the Israel Defense Forces said, in a statement.
During his visit to Israel he will be hosted by Israel’s Chief of the General Staff, Lieutenant General Benjamin Gantz. This is General Dempsey’s third visit to Israel in his capacity.