- How would NYC handle a nuclear explosion?
- Solar storms result in sunspot as big as Earth
- White House fence jumper detained
- ISIS-Affiliated Twitter Account Claims Ottawa Shooter As Its Own
- Quebec military members urged not to wear uniforms when off duty
- Ebola death toll could be three times higher
- Human Bible Sexually Assaulting Woman in Schools
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.