- US Military Satellite Explodes, Sending Chunks of Debris Into Orbit
- Revelation of nuke talks details by Netanyahu would be ‘betrayal,’ US warns
- Vatican on alert for Islamic State attack
- ISIS will carry out ‘9/11 in Europe within two years
- China Believes Space War Is Inevitable, Sets Goal Of Space Supremacy
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk
- Obama Unveils National ObamaLaw Plan
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.