- Ukraine in near state of war, foreign minister says
- Ukraine crisis: I’m prepared to hit City to punish Putin, says David Cameron
- Russia’s Holding Back Cyber Capabilities In Ukraine
- Missing flight MH370: Fake passport holders ‘were Iranians looking for new life in Europe’
- ‘Lockerbie bombing was the work of Iran, not Libya’
- Radiation Fears Force Fukushima’s Children Inside
- Snowden warns of web’s ‘dark arts’
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.