- Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos of Calif. company officials
- Major U.S. companies go nuts for ‘gay’ rights
- California Drought Could Wipe Cities Off Map If Their Water Runs Out
- Illegal immigration prevention spending in Central America backfires, entices migrants
- United Airlines Breach Linked to Chinese-Origin Hackers Behind OPM Cyber Attack
- China still on track for reserve status bid, says IMF
- China’s Yuan Pushes Deeper Into Global Financial System
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott orders inspections of Planned Parenthood offices
- In Congress, Kerry unsure if Iran wishes to destroy US
- Officials: Iran may take own samples at alleged nuclear site
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.