- The strange case of the air marshal who was stabbed by a needle during the Ebola outbreak
- MO Lt. Gov: Officials Must Explain ‘Under Oath’ Why National Guard Stood By as Ferguson Burned
- Ferguson mayor: Delayed National Guard deployment “deeply concerning”
- Ebola outbreak: Sierra Leone workers dump bodies in Kenema
- Bristol scientist says he’s ‘terrified’ of technology developed to stop global warming
- Hagel Tells Congress He is Unaware if Cash Paid in Failed Hostage Release
- Obama to Amnesty Hecklers: ‘Sit Down… Nobody’s Removing You… I Just Took an Action to Change the Law’
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.