- Storm expected to hit northeast U.S. could be record-setting
- Gov. Bobby Jindal: U.S. Needs a Spiritual Revival
- Ukraine offensive continues as Barack Obama promises tougher action
- Greek election adds economic uncertainty across Europe, David Cameron says
- Rebels Tied to Blackout Across Most of Pakistan
- Obama intimidating Benghazi witness into silence?
- Former Mossad chief: Iran murdered Argentine prosecutor
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.