- Utah man dies of bubonic plague
- Deaths from MERS virus surge in Saudi Arabia
- Planned Parenthood admits it manipulates rules on fetal organ sales to maximize profit
- Scientists fear tsunami would devastate Greece and Italy if ‘moderate’ earthquake hits
- South Korea plans ‘decapitation’ strike against North’s leadership if nuclear war is likely
- Tropical Storm Erika Soaks Puerto Rico, Hispanola; Warnings in the Bahamas; Uncertain Threat to Florida, Southeast U.S.
- Poroshenko Signs Secret Military Tech Deal With Anonymous Allies
- Huge explosions at US army base in Japan as warehouse burns and emergency services rush to scene
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.