- Tom DeLay: Justice Dept. Wants to Legalize 12 ‘Perversions’
- Isis Expansion Along U.S. Borders
- Federal Government to Step up Bird Flu Monitoring This Fall
- Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians
- Man inspired by U.S. same-sex marriage ruling now challenging court to allow him to marry second wife
- NSA Spies Can Hack Any Computer in ‘A Few Mouse Clicks’
- The South China Sea is now a ‘core interest’ of Beijing — and that’s a problem for its neighbors
- Greek banks down to €500m in cash reserves as economy crashes
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.