- Germanwings Co-Pilot Sought to Destroy Plane in French Crash
- Germanwings pilot was locked out of cockpit before fatal crash
- Saudi Arabia launches airstrikes against Yemen rebels
- Iran to Test Intercontinental Ballistic Missile in 2015 – US Defense Agency
- Russia’s growing presence in Latin America is cause of worry for U.S. and its allies
- US ‘sees path’ to Iran deal by Tuesday deadline
- DoD Concerned Over Crimea, But Declines to Comment on Black Sea Operations
- Gitmo detainees traded for Bergdahl have tried to resume terror activities
Giant Sinkhole in Minnesota
A giant sinkhole is fenced off on 42nd Avenue North and Bottineau Boulevard in Robbinsdale.
The hole is estimated to be 15 to 20 feet deep and spans three lanes of traffic.
An engineer from the City of Crystal said the sinkhole is not weather related – as initially thought. A 36-inch water main broke Saturday night, rupturing a sewer line.