- Man with Ebola flew roundabout trip to US
- Why hasn’t the U.S. closed its airports to travelers from Ebola-ravaged countries?
- Hospitals Prepare for Possible Ebola Patients
- Alton Nolen Arraigned, Requests Muslim Attorney
- Obama Wants Amnesty Because He Believes America Is Part of Global Universe
- Barack Obama talks with Benjamin Netanyahu clouded as US slams settlement plan
- Could Mount Fuji be the next Japanese volcano to erupt?
Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says he’s convinced that Syrian President Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.