- Dictatorship: Obama pushing for UN global warming regime that bypasses US Senate ratification
- Was U.S. ambassador in Benghazi actually kidnapped?
- Satanic ‘black mass’ gets green light from U.S. city
- Washington prepares to attack Islamic State targets in Syria
- Iceland volcano: Magma moving towards new volcanic system
- Chinese reportedly working on super-fast submarine that would ‘fly’ in an ‘air bubble’
- North Korea Building Missile Submarine
Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says he’s convinced that Syrian President Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.