- CIA Director John Brennan Refuses To Tell Congress Who Authorized Senate Spying
- NSA Secretly Trying To Map The Internet — Including All Devices Connected To It — In Real-Time
- Edward Snowden reveals tapping of major Australia-New Zealand undersea telecommunications cable
- Snowden says New Zealand PM lying on allegations of mass spying
- P-8A Malaysia deployment a ‘serious threat to China’s security:’ PLA admiral
- Controversial DHS Adviser Let Go Amid Allegations of Cover Up
- ‘I know what happened to MH370’
Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says he’s convinced that Syrian President Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.