- Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring right to gay marriage
- America’s new LGBT envoy
- War games off UK coast not response to Russia, says NATO
- General: China Space Threat Drives U.S. Space Warfare Buildup
- NSA veteran chief fears crippling cyber-attack on Western energy infrastructure
- Mysterious ‘god’ cloud and lightning appear over Chilean volcano
- Did you hear the one about the Muslim, socialist, Kenyan president? The joke Obama can’t stop telling
Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says he’s convinced that Syrian President Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.