- China explosion: City of Dongying rocked as huge blast rips through chemical factory
- Nazi ‘gold train': Fire engulfs suspected location of vehicle in Poland
- China’s sale of U.S. debt: Safety valve or cause for concern?
- Majority of Russians say US administration ‘extremely hostile toward us’ – poll
- Russian jets in Syrian skies
- EU Explores Contacts With Eurasian Economic Union
- Preparing for a Potential Economic Collapse in October
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
- North Korea mobilises its submarines as one million volunteers pledge to defend nation against South Korea
Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says he’s convinced that Syrian President Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.