- Number of Ebola cases nears 16,000 as Sierra Leone loses ground
- Rate My Hospital Experimental Ebola vaccine passes 1st hurdle in U.S.
- Bubonic Plague Spreading Through Madagascar
- ‘I kept on screaming, begging for help': gunmen target polio vaccinators in Pakistan, killing four
- Obama’s planned surge against ISIS already in trouble
- Pentagon developing hibernation technology to treat battlefield injuries
- NATO warns that Russia could exert control over entire Black Sea
Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says he’s convinced that Syrian President Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.