- ‘Tear to pieces the Stars and Stripes’ North Korea orders army to PREPARE FOR WAR with USA
- Pyongyang vows ‘merciless strikes’ against the South and US
- Russian investigators suggest killed opposition leader was ‘sacrificial lamb’ in plot to destabilize the country
- Russia’s SMF Ready to Repel a ‘Lightning-Speed’ Nuclear Strike
- Russia may consider selling S-400 missile system to Iran
- Deadly bacteria release sparks concern at Louisiana lab
- Sign Of Judgment? Total Solar Eclipse On March 20th Falls In The Middle Of The Four Blood Red Moons
Greg Laurie to Gay Activists: ‘I Won’t Back Down’
At a prayer event held Wednesday morning at the Washington, D.C., office of the Family Research Council, Pastor Greg Laurie told those gathered, “I won’t back down.”
“They do not want me to pray. They describe me as ‘homophobic’ and so forth. How can you deal with such a situation? We’re in a time in our country now where I’m attacked because I believe what the Bible teaches,” said Laurie, ahead of Thursday’s National Day of Prayer.
“If people want to make it all about that I’m not going to back down. In the immortal words of the great theologian Tom Petty, ‘I won’t back down,’ I won’t. I’m not going to apologize.”
Laurie paralleled the efforts of gay rights activists to that of the palace officials who sought to stop Daniel (in the Old Testament) from praying and passed a law that resulted in him being thrown into the Lion’s Den.