- China Intervened Today to Shore Up Stocks Ahead of Military Parade
- China Sells U.S. Treasuries to Support Yuan
- Ukraine debt crisis: Russia refuses to accept terms as Kiev finally secures debt write-off deal with creditors
- Central bankers at Jackson Hole search for answers on low inflation
- Nasdaq 100 is set to plunge 29%: Technician
- French intelligence fears Islamist ‘missile strike on airliner’ or 9/11-style attack
- ISIS drives toward Turkey in new offensive
- China’s Stocks Slump as Rate Cut Fails to Stop $5 Trillion Rout
- China central bank injects $22B into economy
- Stasi: Donald Trump blames China for biggest theft in U.S. history
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.