- Jonathan Cahn: ‘End of Christian America’ is here
- Greek voters reject austerity demands in referendum
- ‘Europe is dying’, EU opponents say, as Greek ‘No’ brings delight
- Defiant Greeks reject EU demands as Syriza readies IOU currency
- Merkel to Meet Hollande as Europe Tells Greece to Act
- Pope Francis brings message of solidarity to South America
- Is Pope Francis thinking of retiring like Benedict?
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.