- Has Blackwater been deployed to Ukraine?
- Talk of war dominates discussion in Kyiv’s Maidan
- Passport used on lost Malaysia Airlines flight traced to bizarre theft in Phuket
- Did flight MH370 disintegrate mid-air?
- Bitcoin exchange MtGox faced 150,000 attacks per second before filing for bankruptcy
- Did SEAL Team 6 die in Afghanistan to give Obama good publicity?
- Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion as Governments Binge, BIS Says
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.