- Storm expected to hit northeast U.S. could be record-setting
- Gov. Bobby Jindal: U.S. Needs a Spiritual Revival
- Ukraine offensive continues as Barack Obama promises tougher action
- Greek election adds economic uncertainty across Europe, David Cameron says
- Rebels Tied to Blackout Across Most of Pakistan
- Obama intimidating Benghazi witness into silence?
- Former Mossad chief: Iran murdered Argentine prosecutor
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.