- One dead, two wounded after intruders try to crash entry to National Security Agency, officials say
- Personal details of world leaders accidentally revealed by G20 organizers
- At Swiss palace, intrigue and press questions as Iran deal nears
- Iran Reserves Again Coveted by Big Oil After Decades of Conflict
- Does Iran Have Secret Nukes in North Korea?
- ‘Influx of advanced weapons flowing into Syria, Lebanon unprecedented,’ navy source says
- IDF Sources: ISIS Accumulating Support Near Israel-Jordan Border
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.