- The strange case of the air marshal who was stabbed by a needle during the Ebola outbreak
- MO Lt. Gov: Officials Must Explain ‘Under Oath’ Why National Guard Stood By as Ferguson Burned
- Ferguson mayor: Delayed National Guard deployment “deeply concerning”
- Ebola outbreak: Sierra Leone workers dump bodies in Kenema
- Bristol scientist says he’s ‘terrified’ of technology developed to stop global warming
- Hagel Tells Congress He is Unaware if Cash Paid in Failed Hostage Release
- Obama to Amnesty Hecklers: ‘Sit Down… Nobody’s Removing You… I Just Took an Action to Change the Law’
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.