- Kiev: Military operation in Ukraine southeast to go on despite Geneva agreement
- Putin says Russia may invade Ukraine to protect locals
- U.S. Is Vulnerable to Terrorism in Space: CFR
- Sen. Reid calls supporters of Nevada rancher Bundy ‘domestic terrorists’
- GOP fears executive order on biometric guns
- Human microchipping: under your skin
- Clemson University Football Program Under Fire for ‘Christian Worship’
Gunman Kills 10-year-old Christian Girl in Egypt
Amid ongoing sectarian violence in Egypt, 10-year-old Jessica Boulous was murdered last Tuesday after walking home from her Bible lesson with her teacher. She was gunned down on the street between Ahmed Esmat Street Evangelical Church and a market while walking home, Morning Star News reports.
A report by Egyptian rights activists claim that Jessica’s teacher stepped into a market and while her back was turned, Jessica was shot in the chest, the bullet pierced her heart and she died instantly.
The gunman has not been identified and no one has yet claimed responsibility over the attack. But Islamic intimidation and attacks against Christians “seems to be normal” in Egypt, said Nasr Allah Zakaria, Jessica’s uncle.