- North Korea threatens to hit back at White House
- Kim Jong Un greets huge crowds in North Korea as Barack Obama insists the hack was not an act of war
- Rep. Rogers rips Obama on N. Korea attack; ‘Saying aloha … going to Hawaii is not the answer’
- French police shooting linked to calls for jihadist attacks
- Cops across U.S. on high alert after NYPD executions
- Suspect fatally shot officer then ran him over
- Satanic Temple, Christian state senator mount dueling displays outside Michigan Capitol
was launched by Rick Wiles in September 1998 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX. During the first nine months, Rick traveled across America speaking to audiences about the moral decline of the USA and its eventual consequences. In particular, he warned of an economic collapse and war on American soil if the nation continued to rebel against God’s commandments. He appeared as a guest on numerous radio and TV programs. A Dallas/Ft. Worth radio station suggested he start a radio program. The first broadcast was on May 24, 1999. The original name was America’s Hope. The message was simple: Jesus Christ is America’s only hope.
As Rick honed his skills as a “citizen reporter,” the radio program quickly became known for its coverage of important news not heard on mainstream news channels – and for Rick’s in-depth interviews of important newsmakers. The program was briefly titled American Freedom News. In time, it became obvious that Rick Wiles was the best source available for true news. The program’s name was changed to Trunews is 2004. The rest is history. Today, people around the world faithfully tune-in to Trunews every weeknight for news, information, and inspiration that they can’t find anywhere else.