- ‘Nothing is beyond our reach,’ National Reconnaissance Office’s new logo claims
- Experts: China And Japan Are Not Going To Back Down From Each Other
- Chinese sovereign fund sells US$5.8bn of Japanese investments in retaliation
- Wider use of Chinese Yuan abroad opens prospects for banks and SMEs
- New Leak: Sweden helps US spy on Russia – Snowden to speak to European Parliament, delegate claims
- Weapons of Last Resort: ECB Considers Extreme Crisis Measures
- Little Ice Age – Scientists predict a century of global cooling
- Ice, Snow and Extreme Cold Across The U.S. – Crops, Cattle, and Logistics Threatened
- Japan‘s tsunami: How clay on the Pacific floor could raise the risk of another mega earthquake
was launched by Rick Wiles in September 1998 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX. During the first nine months, Rick traveled across America speaking to audiences about the moral decline of the USA and its eventual consequences. In particular, he warned of an economic collapse and war on American soil if the nation continued to rebel against God’s commandments. He appeared as a guest on numerous radio and TV programs. A Dallas/Ft. Worth radio station suggested he start a radio program. The first broadcast was on May 24, 1999. The original name was America’s Hope. The message was simple: Jesus Christ is America’s only hope.
As Rick honed his skills as a “citizen reporter,” the radio program quickly became known for its coverage of important news not heard on mainstream news channels – and for Rick’s in-depth interviews of important newsmakers. The program was briefly titled American Freedom News. In time, it became obvious that Rick Wiles was the best source available for true news. The program’s name was changed to Trunews is 2004. The rest is history. Today, people around the world faithfully tune-in to Trunews every weeknight for news, information, and inspiration that they can’t find anywhere else.