- Iran to upgrade missiles, get Russian defense system: minister
- North Korea executes army chief of staff: South Korean media
- Supreme Court blocks Obama carbon emissions plan
- Banks lead Europe shares higher, oil up before Yellen
- Trump, Sanders projected winners of New Hampshire primary
- SCOTUS Smacks Obama On Climate Change
- San Bern Shooters Cell ‘Unbreakable’: FBI lobbies to ban Encryption
- White House Says New Gas Tax Will SAVE Money?!?
- Obama proposes $4.1 trillion budget, tax hikes for middle class
- DIA chief says North Korea has restarted their plutonium reactor
The ministry was launched by Rick Wiles in September 1998 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX. During the first nine months, Rick traveled across America speaking to audiences about the moral decline of the USA and its eventual consequences. In particular, he warned of an economic collapse and war on American soil if the nation continued to rebel against God’s commandments. He appeared as a guest on numerous radio and TV programs. A Dallas/Ft. Worth radio station suggested he start a radio program. The first broadcast was on May 24, 1999. The original name was America’s Hope. The message was simple: Jesus Christ is America’s only hope.
As Rick honed his skills as a “citizen reporter,” the radio program quickly became known for its coverage of important news not heard on mainstream news channels – and for Rick’s in-depth interviews of important newsmakers. The program was briefly titled American Freedom News. In time, it became obvious that Rick Wiles was the best source available for true news. The program’s name was changed to Trunews is 2004. The rest is history. Today, people around the world faithfully tune-in to Trunews every weeknight for news, information, and inspiration that they can’t find anywhere else.