- US military ordering troops in Iraq to dust off chemical weapon suits
- Chinese Navy ships enter U.S. territory, come within miles of coast
- Pentagon acknowledges reports of Russian ship off Georgia coast
- World’s Largest Sub Leaves Port for Arctic War Games
- China’s DF-21 ‘carrier killer’ missile could alter balance of power in Pacific
- Iran military plane takes close-up film of US aircraft carrier
- Iranian general vows to ‘cut off hands and fingers’ of enemies
- Armed terror drones to be part of future wars, defense analyst tells ‘Post’
- U.S. Shadowing Russian Ship in Atlantic Near Nuclear Submarine Areas
- Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during Obama visit
Inside Source: Military Forces Could Have Responded to Benghazi Attack in Time
The Obama administration has insisted from the start that there was no help available for the Americans under assault in Benghazi on September 11. The first in three exclusive reports alleging that that claim is false aired on tonight’s Special Report.
Because the special operator in the video above is fearful of reprisal, his identity was concealed. The man, who watched the events unfold and has debriefed those who were part of the response, told Fox News’ Adam Housley that the C110 special forces group “was doing a training exercise not in the region of Northern Africa but in Europe. And they had the ability to react and respond.”
The operator believes that the force would have been able to be travel from Croatia to Benghazi within four hours – in time for the second attack.