- House Republicans delay recess over border dispute
- CIA admits it spied on Senate computers to access upcoming torture report
- US airports on high alert for travellers with signs of Ebola
- Homeland Security Report Confirms Diseases Spreading At Border Facilities
- Hong Kong Buys $2.07 Billion in Week to Defend Currency Peg
- The West’s Reckless Rush Towards War with Russia
- IRS employees ‘donating to Democrats’ probing scandal
Inside Source: Military Forces Could Have Responded to Benghazi Attack in Time
The Obama administration has insisted from the start that there was no help available for the Americans under assault in Benghazi on September 11. The first in three exclusive reports alleging that that claim is false aired on tonight’s Special Report.
Because the special operator in the video above is fearful of reprisal, his identity was concealed. The man, who watched the events unfold and has debriefed those who were part of the response, told Fox News’ Adam Housley that the C110 special forces group “was doing a training exercise not in the region of Northern Africa but in Europe. And they had the ability to react and respond.”
The operator believes that the force would have been able to be travel from Croatia to Benghazi within four hours – in time for the second attack.