- Supervisors oppose 120-240 tons of bird flu carcasses in Polk County
- Iowa bird-flu farms fall short on containment measures
- Food Companies Fear Bird Flu May Cause Egg Shortages
- California drought prompting state to cut water for farmers with oldest rights
- Boy Scouts leader Robert Gates says ban on gay adults not sustainable
- U.S. vows to continue patrols after China warns spy plane
- Emails reportedly show confidant told Clinton Benghazi attack planned by fighters tied to Al Qaeda
- FBI used Patriot Act to obtain ‘large collections’ of Americans’ data, DoJ finds
- Spy agencies target mobile phones, app stores to implant spyware
Inside Source: Military Forces Could Have Responded to Benghazi Attack in Time
The Obama administration has insisted from the start that there was no help available for the Americans under assault in Benghazi on September 11. The first in three exclusive reports alleging that that claim is false aired on tonight’s Special Report.
Because the special operator in the video above is fearful of reprisal, his identity was concealed. The man, who watched the events unfold and has debriefed those who were part of the response, told Fox News’ Adam Housley that the C110 special forces group “was doing a training exercise not in the region of Northern Africa but in Europe. And they had the ability to react and respond.”
The operator believes that the force would have been able to be travel from Croatia to Benghazi within four hours – in time for the second attack.