- Russian analyst urges nuclear attack on Yellowstone National Park and San Andreas fault line
- Drag Queen domestic terrorists ram NSA gate
- Report Accuses Hillary Adviser Who Ran Intel Service of Illegally Lobbying For Vladimir Putin Ally
- White House investigates reported G20 Barack Obama passport leak, flags ‘follow-up action’ on security
- China’s big leap forward with new bank could oust U.S. as prime funder of Asian development projects
- Senators warn Obama against rescinding UN veto
- Russia Begins Large-Scale Air Defense Drills in Siberia
Inside Source: Military Forces Could Have Responded to Benghazi Attack in Time
The Obama administration has insisted from the start that there was no help available for the Americans under assault in Benghazi on September 11. The first in three exclusive reports alleging that that claim is false aired on tonight’s Special Report.
Because the special operator in the video above is fearful of reprisal, his identity was concealed. The man, who watched the events unfold and has debriefed those who were part of the response, told Fox News’ Adam Housley that the C110 special forces group “was doing a training exercise not in the region of Northern Africa but in Europe. And they had the ability to react and respond.”
The operator believes that the force would have been able to be travel from Croatia to Benghazi within four hours – in time for the second attack.