- Rift widens between Obama, U.S. military over strategy to fight Islamic State
- Senate gives final passage to Obama’s plan for arming Syrian rebels
- West tells Iran it must address nuclear bomb fears
- Pope Francis on ISIS persecution of Christians: ‘We are in World War Three’
- Abbott confirms threat to Parliament House
- UN Proposes Emergency Health Mission as Ebola Cases Double Every 3 Weeks
- Scotland Independence Result: ‘No’ to Win with 54% of Votes
Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions…Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
An Iranian filmmaker told Trunews radio host Rick Wiles today that the current Arab Spring uprisings in the Middle East are the work of a secret society that used Western intelligence agencies to plan and instigate the 1979 Iranian Revolution to overthrow the Shah of Iran.
Mr. Bahman Nassiri is the writer and producer of the independent film Golden Veil released in 2011. The movie’s plot is set against a backdrop of greed, corruption, and political intrigue woven together in a web of international conspiracies, deception, and secret agendas — all hidden behind a mysterious “golden veil.”
Mr. Nassiri is also a 32nd Degree Freemason. He was initiated into Freemasonry decades ago while still living in Iran. He said Freemasonry was imported to Iran over 150 years ago by the British. Mr. Nassiri said the British frequently set up secret networks of Freemasons in nations they seek to subjugate and colonize.
Freemasonry, however, is not the secret society he alleges is masterminding a spate of violent revolutions and uprisings across the Middle East since late 2011. In the Golden Veil movie, Mr. Nassiri alludes to the hidden influence of the Roshaniya Brotherhood. Roshaniya was started in Afghanistan in the 16th century. The filmmaker said Roshaniya is linked to the Skull & Bones secret society at Yale University.