- Ebola Is Rapidly Mutating As It Spreads Across West Africa
- Ebola could infect 20,000 people within months
- In Israel, concern as Qaeda-linked rebels seize Syrian side of border
- IDF on high alert in Golan Heights
- Satellite images show Russian troops operating in Ukraine
- Moscow Ridicules NATO’s Images of Alleged Russian Troops in Ukraine
- U.S. banking group says unaware of any ‘significant’ cyber attack
JP Morgan’s Top Commercial Bankruptcy Lawyer Dead In Minivan Hit & Run
The banker suicide saga has just reached a new level as a top level JPMorgan attorney has been exterminated in a hit & run incident involving a minivan.
JPM attorney Joseph Giampapa was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a minivan in a hit and run incident. Giampapa was reportedly hit and thrown 150 ft and was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed.
It gets better: Giampapa was JPMorgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer (SVP).
Somehow we suspect the incident was not inflicted by a soccer mom.
Dublin Cyclist Killed During Biking Trip In Miami County
Joseph Giampapa was riding alone on Troy-Sidney Road when he was struck by a car at about 11:08 a.m. Saturday morning.
The driver of the car called 911 and Miami County Sheriff deputies responded to the scene. Giampapa was found lying in the driveway of a home located in the 6500 block of Troy-Sidney Road in Springcreek Township.
He was pronounced dead at the scene by medic personnel.
Deputies say Giampapa was taking part in a 200 mile bike ride with a bicycle club named Ohio Randonneurs.
Their route started in Springfield and went through Troy, then reversed course. Deputies believe Giampapa was on his return trip when the crash occurred.
“Joe was an extremely accomplished cyclist a responsible cyclist and that’s what makes this tragedy so mind numbing,” said Jeff Stephens, a friend of Giampapa. “That road that Joe was on was flat. No trees. It was just wide open visibility.”