- Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
- Famous Evangelical says Trump accepted Jesus Christ
- Brexit now Texit, UK victory stirs Texas secessionists
- Remain camp petition for 2nd EU Referendum breaks 134,000
- Whats next? Five questions for the EU and UK post-Brexit
- Dow Jones tanks post-Brexit, Wall St. falls 500 pts
- UK the First to Fall in EU Breakup Following Brexit Vote
- Christian Schools Targeted in LGBT California Legislative Move
- ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation Forces Federal Lab Closure
- Clinton camp admits hiding cryptic email sent to Huma Abedin
Kurds accuse Turkey of supporting ISIS in Syria
(TRUNEWS) A Kurdish commander claims to have proof Turkey is supporting ISIS.
The Express has reported the ISIS has received weapons from the Turks, Saudis and Qatar according to the co-founder of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), Murat Karayilan.
“Along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey has been sponsoring jihadists [in Syria] that emerged from Al-Qaeda… These states backed and armed radical Salafi groups, which base all of their actions on sharia [law],” he said.
Karayilan accuses Turkey’s ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) of posturing in Syria in order to become a regional leader.
He also points to differences in lifestyle, as the Syrian Kurds are more secular, as the reason Turkish politicians and Muslim extremist groups hate the Kurds in Syria. There is also a fear that if Syrian Kurds gain independence, 20 million Turkish Kurds would try to follow suit.
TRUNEWS reported recently on Sarin gas being supplied to ISIS by Turkey. Russia has claimed Ankara also buys oil from ISIS.
“We’re 100 percent positive Turkey is maintaining contact with IS, we’ve seen it with our own eyes,” the PKK leader said, according to RT.
He also said Turkey and Saudi Arabia have stopped Kurds from being invited to Geneva for the Syria peace talks.