- Bill Gates has revealed what frightens him most: An epidemic so great, it would rapidly wipe out millions worldwide
- South Korea, Saudi Arabia confirm more MERS cases
- Post says bird flu getting worse for its egg supply
- Birds shipped to incinerator and landfills as bird flu spreads to more counties in Iowa
- Pentagon chief urges end to island-building in South China Sea
- Russia masses heavy firepower on border with Ukraine
- U.S. officials say IRS hackers who stole personal tax info are Russians
- ‘They created these people': Rand Paul blames GOP hawks for rise of ISIS
Michael Jackson Dr Conrad Murray warns family from jail that he will divulge nuclear secret if forced to testify
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family
Michael Jackson’s doctor has threatened to divulge a “nuclear” secret if he is forced to testify in a £100million damages case.
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family, who are suing promoters AEG Live.
The medic, serving four years for Jacko’s involuntary manslaughter, said in a chilling message via a friend: “Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides.
“Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning.”