- Muslim psycho attacks New York cops with ax
- NYC doctor tests positive for deadly Ebola virus
- Mali authorities report 1st Ebola case as epidemic spreads in W. Africa
- US judge wavers on UN immunity in Haiti cholera case
- Volcano could destroy Japan
- Ottawa gunman told fellow Muslim convert ‘the devil is chasing me’
- FBI warns news outlets that group affiliated with Islamic State is targeting journalists
Michael Jackson Dr Conrad Murray warns family from jail that he will divulge nuclear secret if forced to testify
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family
Michael Jackson’s doctor has threatened to divulge a “nuclear” secret if he is forced to testify in a £100million damages case.
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family, who are suing promoters AEG Live.
The medic, serving four years for Jacko’s involuntary manslaughter, said in a chilling message via a friend: “Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides.
“Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning.”