- Dyess Air Force Missiles Cause Concern Near Lubbock
- Texans blame secret military takeover for Walmart closings, secret tunnels
- Minnesota Declares Bird Flu Emergency, Offers Drug to Workers
- Stores Anticipating Price Hike Following Bird Flu Outbreak
- Scientists Fear Avian Flu Could be Airborne
- Bill Requiring Vaccination of Children Advances in California, but Hurdles Remain
- Religious vaccination exemptions will completely end in Australia
Michael Jackson Dr Conrad Murray warns family from jail that he will divulge nuclear secret if forced to testify
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family
Michael Jackson’s doctor has threatened to divulge a “nuclear” secret if he is forced to testify in a £100million damages case.
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family, who are suing promoters AEG Live.
The medic, serving four years for Jacko’s involuntary manslaughter, said in a chilling message via a friend: “Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides.
“Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning.”