- Putin: Russia is defending traditional values against ‘genderless and infertile’ Western tolerance
- U.S. judge orders landmark California cross taken down from war memorial
- Kim Jong-un executes uncle: Jang Song-thaek had been North Korea’s No. 2
- Sun’s Current Solar Activity Cycle Is Weakest in 100+ Years
- Signs of Cooling: Israel Hit With Heaviest Snowstorm In 60 Years – Canada’s Arctic Winter Games Moved Indoors
- Hamas: Israeal Engineering an Earthquake Attack to Collapse Al-Aqsa and Build 3rd Temple
Michael Jackson Dr Conrad Murray warns family from jail that he will divulge nuclear secret if forced to testify
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family
Michael Jackson’s doctor has threatened to divulge a “nuclear” secret if he is forced to testify in a £100million damages case.
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family, who are suing promoters AEG Live.
The medic, serving four years for Jacko’s involuntary manslaughter, said in a chilling message via a friend: “Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides.
“Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning.”