- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
- Dempsey report: Russia, China posing military threat; war with major power probable
- $100bn BRICS monetary fund to be operational in 30 days
- Robot kills worker at Volkswagen plant in Germany
- Episcopalian church votes to approve same-sex marriage
- War with Isis: US on high alert as it investigates hundreds of links to terror group across 50 states
- Losing money is ‘inevitable’ in 2015 as global stocks slip
Michael Jackson Dr Conrad Murray warns family from jail that he will divulge nuclear secret if forced to testify
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family
Michael Jackson’s doctor has threatened to divulge a “nuclear” secret if he is forced to testify in a £100million damages case.
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family, who are suing promoters AEG Live.
The medic, serving four years for Jacko’s involuntary manslaughter, said in a chilling message via a friend: “Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides.
“Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning.”