- Sharp rise in number of RAF planes scrambled to face down Russian jets revealed
- China, Russia To Hold Joint Naval, Air Drill
- China’s Christians protest ‘evil’ Communist campaign to tear down crosses
- South China Sea: Beijing blames US military for tensions in region
- Greece debt crisis: IMF staff baulk at signing up to new bailout deal
- Why Italy is the most likely country to leave the euro
- Did Hitler have an atomic weapon? German documentary claims Nazis were developing a ‘flying saucer’ to deliver bomb and had already started tests on Russian POWs
- 4th Planned Parenthood video shows clinic staff knowingly flouting laws
- Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos of Calif. company officials
- Major U.S. companies go nuts for ‘gay’ rights
Michael Jackson Dr Conrad Murray warns family from jail that he will divulge nuclear secret if forced to testify
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family
Michael Jackson’s doctor has threatened to divulge a “nuclear” secret if he is forced to testify in a £100million damages case.
Dr Conrad Murray suggests he has been harbouring bombshell information regarding the singer’s true relationship with his family, who are suing promoters AEG Live.
The medic, serving four years for Jacko’s involuntary manslaughter, said in a chilling message via a friend: “Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides.
“Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning.”