- Possible 1.4 million Ebola infections by January 2015 in two countries
- Spirit of insanity? London chefs seek to replicate taste of human flesh
- UN to remove Ebola-infected people from their homes
- World must prepare for ‘Armageddon’-style cyber attack, warns US regulator
- ‘Darkening times': Abbott warning
- U.S. begins airstrikes against ISIS in Syria
- Chaos on Turkey-Syria border as ISIS marches on
is the world’s leading news source that reports, analyzes, and comments on global events and trends with a conservative, orthodox Christian worldview. Our vision is to build a global news network that provides a credible source for worldnews, events, and trends while giving respect and honor to Christians of all major denominations – Evangelical, Orthodox, Anglican, Catholic, and Protestant. We believe Christians need and deserve their own global news network to keep the worldwide Church informed, and to offer Christians a positive alternative to the anti-Christian bigotry of the mainstream news media.