- Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial
- Gohmert Predicts US Will ‘Bring People In’ FROM From Ebola Hot Zone
- Chinese peacekeepers at the Ebola frontlines
- Hamas-sponsor Qatar Eyeing UN Control
- Sweden May Use Military Force Against Alleged Submarine: Armed Forces Chief
- Saudis sound alarm on Obama ‘caving’ to Iran
- Was hit-and-run of two Canadian soldiers an act of terrorism?
- Security of military personnel at home top of mind following hit-and-run
Monday, June 2, 2014 – Pete Hoekstra & Mark O’Bryne
Topic : Mr. Pete Hoekstra, former Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is on in the first half of the program to discuss the Obama Administration’s unexpected prisoner-swap with the Taliban over the weekend. A member of the Republican Party, Mr. Hoekstra served Michigan’s 2nd congressional district from 1993 to 2011. Later in show, GoldCore founder Mark O’Bryne phones in from Ireland to discuss China and Russia’s gold hording, the potential for bank bail-ins, and how it all factors in to the restructuring of the global financial system.