- Iran to upgrade missiles, get Russian defense system: minister
- North Korea executes army chief of staff: South Korean media
- Supreme Court blocks Obama carbon emissions plan
- Banks lead Europe shares higher, oil up before Yellen
- Trump, Sanders projected winners of New Hampshire primary
- SCOTUS Smacks Obama On Climate Change
- San Bern Shooters Cell ‘Unbreakable’: FBI lobbies to ban Encryption
- White House Says New Gas Tax Will SAVE Money?!?
- Obama proposes $4.1 trillion budget, tax hikes for middle class
- DIA chief says North Korea has restarted their plutonium reactor
Monday, June 2, 2014 – Pete Hoekstra & Mark O’Bryne
Topic : Mr. Pete Hoekstra, former Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is on in the first half of the program to discuss the Obama Administration’s unexpected prisoner-swap with the Taliban over the weekend. A member of the Republican Party, Mr. Hoekstra served Michigan’s 2nd congressional district from 1993 to 2011. Later in show, GoldCore founder Mark O’Bryne phones in from Ireland to discuss China and Russia’s gold hording, the potential for bank bail-ins, and how it all factors in to the restructuring of the global financial system.