- Utah man dies of bubonic plague
- Deaths from MERS virus surge in Saudi Arabia
- Planned Parenthood admits it manipulates rules on fetal organ sales to maximize profit
- Scientists fear tsunami would devastate Greece and Italy if ‘moderate’ earthquake hits
- South Korea plans ‘decapitation’ strike against North’s leadership if nuclear war is likely
- Tropical Storm Erika Soaks Puerto Rico, Hispanola; Warnings in the Bahamas; Uncertain Threat to Florida, Southeast U.S.
- Poroshenko Signs Secret Military Tech Deal With Anonymous Allies
- Huge explosions at US army base in Japan as warehouse burns and emergency services rush to scene
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
Monday, June 2, 2014 – Pete Hoekstra & Mark O’Bryne
Topic : Mr. Pete Hoekstra, former Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is on in the first half of the program to discuss the Obama Administration’s unexpected prisoner-swap with the Taliban over the weekend. A member of the Republican Party, Mr. Hoekstra served Michigan’s 2nd congressional district from 1993 to 2011. Later in show, GoldCore founder Mark O’Bryne phones in from Ireland to discuss China and Russia’s gold hording, the potential for bank bail-ins, and how it all factors in to the restructuring of the global financial system.