- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging
- Russia’s Most Powerful Oil Official Says Oil Could Fall Below $60 In The Next Few Months
- Oil falls as Opec tests US shale industry
- Without passing a single law, Obama crafts bold environmental plan
- US responsible for two-thirds of all military conflicts – Russia’s top brass
- Venezuelan MP says ‘Zionists,’ Bush family financed Hitler Read more: Venezuelan MP says ‘Zionists,’ Bush family financed Hitler
- Alleged plot included bombing Arch, killing St. Louis County prosecutor, Ferguson chief
- Number of Ebola cases nears 16,000 as Sierra Leone loses ground
- Rate My Hospital Experimental Ebola vaccine passes 1st hurdle in U.S.
- Bubonic Plague Spreading Through Madagascar
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’
The mother of a Benghazi victim is furious about the new White House strategy of calling the terrorist attack and many other scandals plaguing the Obama administration “fake” or “phony.”
Patricia Smith, mother of Sean Smith, who was slain in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack, lashed out on “Your World” on the Fox News Channel about that terminology.
President Obama has never revealed what, if anything, he was doing while workers at the Benghazi embassy were urgently requesting support, nor has the administration explained why no forces were sent to protect the embassy. The administration also denied the attack was a terrorist incident, claiming it was a spontaneous protest against an obscure YouTube trailer for a film that may or may not exist.
“I don’t believe him anymore,” Smith said. “He’s wrong. My son is dead. How could that be phony?”
According to Smith, she has been given no answers about what happened that night. She said the administration told her she “didn’t need to know.”