- Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adult leaders
- North Korea threatens to ‘leave no Americans alive’ as Kim Jong-un boasts of nuclear arsenal, on Korean War armistice anniversary
- As top EU diplomat sells nuke deal, Saudis denounce ‘aggressive’ Iran
- IDF launches massive 3-day drill, calls up thousands of reservists
- Kerry announces Mideast trip, skipping Israel
- China Practices Pacific D-Days With Tanks And Hovercraft
- Fetal Tissue From Abortions for Research Is Traded in a Gray Zone
- Obama pushing for ‘largest gun grab in American history’: NRA
- Satanic Temple holds public sculpture unveiling in Detroit
- Boy, 10, murdered in suspected case of human sacrifice in Nepal
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’
The mother of a Benghazi victim is furious about the new White House strategy of calling the terrorist attack and many other scandals plaguing the Obama administration “fake” or “phony.”
Patricia Smith, mother of Sean Smith, who was slain in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack, lashed out on “Your World” on the Fox News Channel about that terminology.
President Obama has never revealed what, if anything, he was doing while workers at the Benghazi embassy were urgently requesting support, nor has the administration explained why no forces were sent to protect the embassy. The administration also denied the attack was a terrorist incident, claiming it was a spontaneous protest against an obscure YouTube trailer for a film that may or may not exist.
“I don’t believe him anymore,” Smith said. “He’s wrong. My son is dead. How could that be phony?”
According to Smith, she has been given no answers about what happened that night. She said the administration told her she “didn’t need to know.”