- Helium is LEAKING from massive earthquake fault in LA raising fears ‘big one’ could be more devastating than thought
- Global markets spooked by looming ‘leap second’
- Here’s how to see tomorrow night’s
- July 4 terrorist attack on U.S. soil a legitimate threat, officials warn
- Israeli Defense Minister Says Israel is Helping Selected Rebel Groups in Syria
- Putin calls on Middle East nations to unite behind Assad in fight against ‘evil’ in Syria
- Greeks struggling to get by as cash dries up ahead of referendum on EU
- Greece debt crisis adds to a string of similar global financial meltdowns
- PLA could use neutron bomb in event of US invasion
- New missiles to be introduced to Chinese submarines
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’
The mother of a Benghazi victim is furious about the new White House strategy of calling the terrorist attack and many other scandals plaguing the Obama administration “fake” or “phony.”
Patricia Smith, mother of Sean Smith, who was slain in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack, lashed out on “Your World” on the Fox News Channel about that terminology.
President Obama has never revealed what, if anything, he was doing while workers at the Benghazi embassy were urgently requesting support, nor has the administration explained why no forces were sent to protect the embassy. The administration also denied the attack was a terrorist incident, claiming it was a spontaneous protest against an obscure YouTube trailer for a film that may or may not exist.
“I don’t believe him anymore,” Smith said. “He’s wrong. My son is dead. How could that be phony?”
According to Smith, she has been given no answers about what happened that night. She said the administration told her she “didn’t need to know.”