- US military ordering troops in Iraq to dust off chemical weapon suits
- Chinese Navy ships enter U.S. territory, come within miles of coast
- Pentagon acknowledges reports of Russian ship off Georgia coast
- World’s Largest Sub Leaves Port for Arctic War Games
- China’s DF-21 ‘carrier killer’ missile could alter balance of power in Pacific
- Iran military plane takes close-up film of US aircraft carrier
- Iranian general vows to ‘cut off hands and fingers’ of enemies
- Armed terror drones to be part of future wars, defense analyst tells ‘Post’
- U.S. Shadowing Russian Ship in Atlantic Near Nuclear Submarine Areas
- Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during Obama visit
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’
The mother of a Benghazi victim is furious about the new White House strategy of calling the terrorist attack and many other scandals plaguing the Obama administration “fake” or “phony.”
Patricia Smith, mother of Sean Smith, who was slain in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack, lashed out on “Your World” on the Fox News Channel about that terminology.
President Obama has never revealed what, if anything, he was doing while workers at the Benghazi embassy were urgently requesting support, nor has the administration explained why no forces were sent to protect the embassy. The administration also denied the attack was a terrorist incident, claiming it was a spontaneous protest against an obscure YouTube trailer for a film that may or may not exist.
“I don’t believe him anymore,” Smith said. “He’s wrong. My son is dead. How could that be phony?”
According to Smith, she has been given no answers about what happened that night. She said the administration told her she “didn’t need to know.”