- Billionaire Paul Singer: EMP attack is greatest threat to USA
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows U.S. networks under attack
- Admiral: World Getting ‘Numb’ to North Korean Missiles
- In Leaked Tape, Hostile Obama Tries to Force PM to Accept Truce
- Obama Urged to Address LGBT Rights in Africa
- ‘Big Brother’ airport installs world’s first real-time passenger tracking system
- WikiLeaks reveals Australian gagging order over political bribery allegations
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’
The mother of a Benghazi victim is furious about the new White House strategy of calling the terrorist attack and many other scandals plaguing the Obama administration “fake” or “phony.”
Patricia Smith, mother of Sean Smith, who was slain in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack, lashed out on “Your World” on the Fox News Channel about that terminology.
President Obama has never revealed what, if anything, he was doing while workers at the Benghazi embassy were urgently requesting support, nor has the administration explained why no forces were sent to protect the embassy. The administration also denied the attack was a terrorist incident, claiming it was a spontaneous protest against an obscure YouTube trailer for a film that may or may not exist.
“I don’t believe him anymore,” Smith said. “He’s wrong. My son is dead. How could that be phony?”
According to Smith, she has been given no answers about what happened that night. She said the administration told her she “didn’t need to know.”