- Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adult leaders
- North Korea threatens to ‘leave no Americans alive’ as Kim Jong-un boasts of nuclear arsenal, on Korean War armistice anniversary
- As top EU diplomat sells nuke deal, Saudis denounce ‘aggressive’ Iran
- IDF launches massive 3-day drill, calls up thousands of reservists
- Kerry announces Mideast trip, skipping Israel
- China Practices Pacific D-Days With Tanks And Hovercraft
- Fetal Tissue From Abortions for Research Is Traded in a Gray Zone
- Obama pushing for ‘largest gun grab in American history’: NRA
- Satanic Temple holds public sculpture unveiling in Detroit
- Boy, 10, murdered in suspected case of human sacrifice in Nepal
Obama to Bring 70,000 Refugees to America in 2014
A population larger than Iowa City will be “coming to America”. The Boston Marathon Bombers of tomorrow have to start somewhere.
Barack Obama has determined that up to 70,000 refugees will be admitted to the U.S. during fiscal year 2014.
In his memorandum for Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday, Obama said his decision is “justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest.”
National interest? Really?
The memo further states that the admissions “shall be allocated among refugees of special humanitarian concern to the United States”.
By United States, Obama means himself. The refugee breakdown has been set at…
15,000 from Africa, 14,000 from East Asia, 1,000 from Europe and Central Asia, 5,000 from the Caribbean and Latin America, 33,000 from Near East and South Asia and 2,000 set for “unallocated reserve…
It is believed that some or all of the 2,000 admissions in this category may be Syrian refugees
They can continue their fine work killing people right over differences of religion right here. It’s one of those jobs that Americans just won’t do.