- Jonathan Cahn: ‘End of Christian America’ is here
- Greek voters reject austerity demands in referendum
- ‘Europe is dying’, EU opponents say, as Greek ‘No’ brings delight
- Defiant Greeks reject EU demands as Syriza readies IOU currency
- Merkel to Meet Hollande as Europe Tells Greece to Act
- Pope Francis brings message of solidarity to South America
- Is Pope Francis thinking of retiring like Benedict?
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Obama to Bring 70,000 Refugees to America in 2014
A population larger than Iowa City will be “coming to America”. The Boston Marathon Bombers of tomorrow have to start somewhere.
Barack Obama has determined that up to 70,000 refugees will be admitted to the U.S. during fiscal year 2014.
In his memorandum for Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday, Obama said his decision is “justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest.”
National interest? Really?
The memo further states that the admissions “shall be allocated among refugees of special humanitarian concern to the United States”.
By United States, Obama means himself. The refugee breakdown has been set at…
15,000 from Africa, 14,000 from East Asia, 1,000 from Europe and Central Asia, 5,000 from the Caribbean and Latin America, 33,000 from Near East and South Asia and 2,000 set for “unallocated reserve…
It is believed that some or all of the 2,000 admissions in this category may be Syrian refugees
They can continue their fine work killing people right over differences of religion right here. It’s one of those jobs that Americans just won’t do.