- RAF jets scrambled to meet ‘unusual’ level of Russian bombers that flew close to Britain
- CDC pulls poster saying Ebola can spread through a sneeze
- Mystery drones seen over France’s nuclear plants
- FEMA conducts pandemic training in NY, NJ
- Anti-quarantine nurse Hickox was trained as intelligence officer by the CDC
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad call for Palestinians to step up ‘resistance’ against Israel
- ‘Stay in Australia … behead people': Islamic State ‘plot’ prompted US security fears
Obama Declares May 1st “Loyalty Day”, Celebrate Obedience to Government!
Today is now officially “Loyalty Day”, where all of the tax slaves of the United States can celebrate their obedience to government. In recent memory Mayday is associated with workers protests and things of that nature, but it is important to remember that people in various culture have been celebrating Mayday for most of recorded history. Far before the middle ages, pagan cultures in Europe would celebrate mayday, and even they drew their traditions from older astrotheological cultures.
This point on our calender now means many different things to many different people, and now you can add another one to the list.
The following “proclamation” was made through the official White House website:
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
In the centuries since America broke from an empire and claimed independence, our people have come together again and again to meet the challenges of a changing world. We have reinvented our cities with advances in science and reformed our markets with new understanding of the forces that guide them.