- Has Blackwater been deployed to Ukraine?
- Talk of war dominates discussion in Kyiv’s Maidan
- Passport used on lost Malaysia Airlines flight traced to bizarre theft in Phuket
- Did flight MH370 disintegrate mid-air?
- Bitcoin exchange MtGox faced 150,000 attacks per second before filing for bankruptcy
- Did SEAL Team 6 die in Afghanistan to give Obama good publicity?
- Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion as Governments Binge, BIS Says
Obama Declares May 1st “Loyalty Day”, Celebrate Obedience to Government!
Today is now officially “Loyalty Day”, where all of the tax slaves of the United States can celebrate their obedience to government. In recent memory Mayday is associated with workers protests and things of that nature, but it is important to remember that people in various culture have been celebrating Mayday for most of recorded history. Far before the middle ages, pagan cultures in Europe would celebrate mayday, and even they drew their traditions from older astrotheological cultures.
This point on our calender now means many different things to many different people, and now you can add another one to the list.
The following “proclamation” was made through the official White House website:
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
In the centuries since America broke from an empire and claimed independence, our people have come together again and again to meet the challenges of a changing world. We have reinvented our cities with advances in science and reformed our markets with new understanding of the forces that guide them.