- Satanic Temple holds public sculpture unveiling in Detroit
- Boy, 10, murdered in suspected case of human sacrifice in Nepal
- Boy Scouts expected to end ban on gay scout leaders
- Huckabee unrepentant on Iran deal Holocaust analogy
- Rand Paul plans to keep pushing to defund U.S. Planned Parenthood
- Russia’s new maritime doctrine ‘to counter NATO’s expansion’, focuses on Crimea & Arctic
- Russia Launches Cutting-Edge Spy Ship to Track U.S. Missile Defense
- PLA’s underwater listening network is baloney: Taiwan colonel
- Obama Supports Military Review to Lift Transgender Ban
- Iran’s Basij Commander Claims US Commands ISIS
Obama Declares May 1st “Loyalty Day”, Celebrate Obedience to Government!
Today is now officially “Loyalty Day”, where all of the tax slaves of the United States can celebrate their obedience to government. In recent memory Mayday is associated with workers protests and things of that nature, but it is important to remember that people in various culture have been celebrating Mayday for most of recorded history. Far before the middle ages, pagan cultures in Europe would celebrate mayday, and even they drew their traditions from older astrotheological cultures.
This point on our calender now means many different things to many different people, and now you can add another one to the list.
The following “proclamation” was made through the official White House website:
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
In the centuries since America broke from an empire and claimed independence, our people have come together again and again to meet the challenges of a changing world. We have reinvented our cities with advances in science and reformed our markets with new understanding of the forces that guide them.