- Riots erupt across West Baltimore, downtown
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- New bird flu cases hit 2.3M birds in Iowa
- Bastrop County residents fire off questions on Jade Helm 15
- Obama ‘secretly loosened’ CIA drone strike rules in Pakistan
- 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organizing September 11 terror attacks
- Angela Merkel’s government ‘aware of US attempts to spy on France and European companies’
Obama Declares May 1st “Loyalty Day”, Celebrate Obedience to Government!
Today is now officially “Loyalty Day”, where all of the tax slaves of the United States can celebrate their obedience to government. In recent memory Mayday is associated with workers protests and things of that nature, but it is important to remember that people in various culture have been celebrating Mayday for most of recorded history. Far before the middle ages, pagan cultures in Europe would celebrate mayday, and even they drew their traditions from older astrotheological cultures.
This point on our calender now means many different things to many different people, and now you can add another one to the list.
The following “proclamation” was made through the official White House website:
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
In the centuries since America broke from an empire and claimed independence, our people have come together again and again to meet the challenges of a changing world. We have reinvented our cities with advances in science and reformed our markets with new understanding of the forces that guide them.