- A new study predicts 2 billion dead, 25-year winter after a ‘limited’ nuclear war
- Solar storm almost fried Earth’s electronics two years ago?
- PLA holds 3-month long exercises
- PLA Navy conduct naval exercises to ‘take back’ lost sea territories
- Obama demands an immediate, unconditional ceasefire in Gaza
- Watch massive dust storm move through Arizona
- Terror Group Threatens to ‘Chop Off the Heads of the Jews’
Obama Orders Military to Expand Syrian Targets
The Pentagon is apparently developing an expanded list of potential targets in Syria after receiving intelligence that President Bashar Assad has been moving troops and equipment used to employ chemical weapons.
The New York Times reports that President Barack Obama has ordered military chiefs to concentrate on “degrading” the chemical-weapons capabilities of Assad. That involves expanding upon the 50 or so initial sites identified with French forces before the decision to seek congressional approval was taken on Saturday.