- N. Korea Submarine Missile Allows Covert Nuclear Strike on US
- NATO to Deploy US Missile Interceptors at Base in Romania by Year-End
- Britain and Nato launch biggest war games on Russia’s doorstep as tensions grow
- White House: ‘Too early’ to link IS to Texas attack
- Islamic State claims responsibility for attack at Texas anti-Muslim exhibition
- Obama Islamic State strategy slammed as terrorist group claims it has infiltrated U.S.
- Iranian Commander: We Won’t Rest Until US is an Islamic Republic
Palin: ‘I Was Forbidden From Telling the Truth About Obama in 2008′
Tonight at 10p/1a ET, Greta Van Susteren explores why the president is calling the D.C. scandals “phony.” In this sneak peek clip of the special, Greta talks to Sarah Palin who exposes that in her 2008 vice presidential run, she was forbidden from talking about Obama’s relationships with both Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, as well as his job experience.
“I was not allowed to talk about things like that because those ‘elitists,’ those who are the brainiacs in the GOP machine, running John McCain’s campaign at the time said that the media would eat us alive if we brought up these things.”