- Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial
- Gohmert Predicts US Will ‘Bring People In’ FROM From Ebola Hot Zone
- Chinese peacekeepers at the Ebola frontlines
- Hamas-sponsor Qatar Eyeing UN Control
- Sweden May Use Military Force Against Alleged Submarine: Armed Forces Chief
- Saudis sound alarm on Obama ‘caving’ to Iran
- Was hit-and-run of two Canadian soldiers an act of terrorism?
- Security of military personnel at home top of mind following hit-and-run
Palin: ‘I Was Forbidden From Telling the Truth About Obama in 2008′
Tonight at 10p/1a ET, Greta Van Susteren explores why the president is calling the D.C. scandals “phony.” In this sneak peek clip of the special, Greta talks to Sarah Palin who exposes that in her 2008 vice presidential run, she was forbidden from talking about Obama’s relationships with both Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, as well as his job experience.
“I was not allowed to talk about things like that because those ‘elitists,’ those who are the brainiacs in the GOP machine, running John McCain’s campaign at the time said that the media would eat us alive if we brought up these things.”