- Jonathan Cahn: ‘End of Christian America’ is here
- Greek voters reject austerity demands in referendum
- ‘Europe is dying’, EU opponents say, as Greek ‘No’ brings delight
- Defiant Greeks reject EU demands as Syriza readies IOU currency
- Merkel to Meet Hollande as Europe Tells Greece to Act
- Pope Francis brings message of solidarity to South America
- Is Pope Francis thinking of retiring like Benedict?
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Palin: ‘I Was Forbidden From Telling the Truth About Obama in 2008′
Tonight at 10p/1a ET, Greta Van Susteren explores why the president is calling the D.C. scandals “phony.” In this sneak peek clip of the special, Greta talks to Sarah Palin who exposes that in her 2008 vice presidential run, she was forbidden from talking about Obama’s relationships with both Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, as well as his job experience.
“I was not allowed to talk about things like that because those ‘elitists,’ those who are the brainiacs in the GOP machine, running John McCain’s campaign at the time said that the media would eat us alive if we brought up these things.”