- Has Blackwater been deployed to Ukraine?
- Talk of war dominates discussion in Kyiv’s Maidan
- Passport used on lost Malaysia Airlines flight traced to bizarre theft in Phuket
- Did flight MH370 disintegrate mid-air?
- Bitcoin exchange MtGox faced 150,000 attacks per second before filing for bankruptcy
- Did SEAL Team 6 die in Afghanistan to give Obama good publicity?
- Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion as Governments Binge, BIS Says
Palin: ‘I Was Forbidden From Telling the Truth About Obama in 2008′
Tonight at 10p/1a ET, Greta Van Susteren explores why the president is calling the D.C. scandals “phony.” In this sneak peek clip of the special, Greta talks to Sarah Palin who exposes that in her 2008 vice presidential run, she was forbidden from talking about Obama’s relationships with both Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, as well as his job experience.
“I was not allowed to talk about things like that because those ‘elitists,’ those who are the brainiacs in the GOP machine, running John McCain’s campaign at the time said that the media would eat us alive if we brought up these things.”