- Jonathan Cahn: ‘End of Christian America’ is here
- Greek voters reject austerity demands in referendum
- ‘Europe is dying’, EU opponents say, as Greek ‘No’ brings delight
- Defiant Greeks reject EU demands as Syriza readies IOU currency
- Merkel to Meet Hollande as Europe Tells Greece to Act
- Pope Francis brings message of solidarity to South America
- Is Pope Francis thinking of retiring like Benedict?
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion
- Images Show Chinese Airstrip on Man-Made Spratly Island Nearly Finished
- What’s Putin’s plan? Russian jet ‘shot flares at Swedish plane
Paul Crouch Sr. Hospitalized, TBN Asks for Prayers
Paul Crouch Sr., founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, has been hospitalized. TBN posted the following message on its Facebook page Tuesday night about Crouch, 79:
“Please join us in praying for Dr. Paul Crouch, who is currently in the hospital. Prayers for complete healing and quick recovery in Jesus name.”
The Christian Post is reporting the hospitalization is due to heart problems. Crouch was hospitalized in 2011 for congestive heart failure.
TBN, the world’s largest religious network, began in 1973 when Crouch and his wife, Jan, launched a single UHF station in southern California. The network reaches every major continent today, via 78 satellites and more than 18,000 television and cable affiliates worldwide.
Excerpted from Charisma News