- Poll: Majority Wants Supreme Court to OK Same Sex Marriage Nationally
- Is Axial Seamount erupting? Seafloor off the coast of Oregon has dropped 8 feet due to movement in the ‘wired’ underwater volcano
- Minnesota farm with 1.1 million hens, largest yet, gets bird flu
- California Drought Killed 12 Million Forest Trees Since Last Year
- Military eyeing former Cold War mountain bunker as ‘shield’ against EMP attack?
- Accused Texas gunman well-known to FBI before attack
- Liquidity drought could spark market bloodbath, warns IIF
Paul Crouch Sr. Hospitalized, TBN Asks for Prayers
Paul Crouch Sr., founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, has been hospitalized. TBN posted the following message on its Facebook page Tuesday night about Crouch, 79:
“Please join us in praying for Dr. Paul Crouch, who is currently in the hospital. Prayers for complete healing and quick recovery in Jesus name.”
The Christian Post is reporting the hospitalization is due to heart problems. Crouch was hospitalized in 2011 for congestive heart failure.
TBN, the world’s largest religious network, began in 1973 when Crouch and his wife, Jan, launched a single UHF station in southern California. The network reaches every major continent today, via 78 satellites and more than 18,000 television and cable affiliates worldwide.
Excerpted from Charisma News