- At Swiss palace, intrigue and press questions as Iran deal nears
- Iran Reserves Again Coveted by Big Oil After Decades of Conflict
- Does Iran Have Secret Nukes in North Korea?
- ‘Influx of advanced weapons flowing into Syria, Lebanon unprecedented,’ navy source says
- IDF Sources: ISIS Accumulating Support Near Israel-Jordan Border
- Al-Shabaab video shows civilians being forced into the sea, brutally gunned down and left to rot on the Somali beach
- ISIS uses child soldiers to lead prisoners to beheadings
Paul Crouch Sr. Hospitalized, TBN Asks for Prayers
Paul Crouch Sr., founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, has been hospitalized. TBN posted the following message on its Facebook page Tuesday night about Crouch, 79:
“Please join us in praying for Dr. Paul Crouch, who is currently in the hospital. Prayers for complete healing and quick recovery in Jesus name.”
The Christian Post is reporting the hospitalization is due to heart problems. Crouch was hospitalized in 2011 for congestive heart failure.
TBN, the world’s largest religious network, began in 1973 when Crouch and his wife, Jan, launched a single UHF station in southern California. The network reaches every major continent today, via 78 satellites and more than 18,000 television and cable affiliates worldwide.
Excerpted from Charisma News