- China sets up “largest” gold fund for nations along Silk Road
- Nato war games test Putin: Royal Navy sets sail for Baltic show of strength
- Saudi Arabia Places Army on High Alert Near Yemen Border
- Greece cannot make International Monetary Fund repayment, minister says
- IS claims it is ‘infinitely’ closer to nuking US
- Cyber-Attack Warning: Could Hackers Bring Down a Plane?
- US State Department takes on Putin’s ‘undesirable’ NGO law
- Nuclear weapons tests: Ministry of Defence admits it irradiated civilians in the Cold War
Paul Crouch Sr. Hospitalized, TBN Asks for Prayers
Paul Crouch Sr., founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, has been hospitalized. TBN posted the following message on its Facebook page Tuesday night about Crouch, 79:
“Please join us in praying for Dr. Paul Crouch, who is currently in the hospital. Prayers for complete healing and quick recovery in Jesus name.”
The Christian Post is reporting the hospitalization is due to heart problems. Crouch was hospitalized in 2011 for congestive heart failure.
TBN, the world’s largest religious network, began in 1973 when Crouch and his wife, Jan, launched a single UHF station in southern California. The network reaches every major continent today, via 78 satellites and more than 18,000 television and cable affiliates worldwide.
Excerpted from Charisma News