- Anglican Pastor Andrew White in danger as ISIS jihadists close in on Baghdad
- ISIS threatens to gas British troops in Iraq: Soldiers ordered to carry chemical suits
- 3 Times Obama Administration Was Warned About ISIS
- Intruder ran farther into White House than previously known
- Strauss: Ben Carson: New AP U.S. history course will make kids want to ‘sign up for ISIS’
- What’s Going on With the Enterovirus Outbreak
- Mass default looms as world sinks beneath a sea of debt
Paul Crouch Sr. Hospitalized, TBN Asks for Prayers
Paul Crouch Sr., founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, has been hospitalized. TBN posted the following message on its Facebook page Tuesday night about Crouch, 79:
“Please join us in praying for Dr. Paul Crouch, who is currently in the hospital. Prayers for complete healing and quick recovery in Jesus name.”
The Christian Post is reporting the hospitalization is due to heart problems. Crouch was hospitalized in 2011 for congestive heart failure.
TBN, the world’s largest religious network, began in 1973 when Crouch and his wife, Jan, launched a single UHF station in southern California. The network reaches every major continent today, via 78 satellites and more than 18,000 television and cable affiliates worldwide.
Excerpted from Charisma News