- China explosion: City of Dongying rocked as huge blast rips through chemical factory
- Nazi ‘gold train': Fire engulfs suspected location of vehicle in Poland
- China’s sale of U.S. debt: Safety valve or cause for concern?
- Majority of Russians say US administration ‘extremely hostile toward us’ – poll
- Russian jets in Syrian skies
- EU Explores Contacts With Eurasian Economic Union
- Preparing for a Potential Economic Collapse in October
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
- North Korea mobilises its submarines as one million volunteers pledge to defend nation against South Korea
Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House
Here’s a shot of Sen. Ted Cruz praying in front of The White House yesterday.
No, he’s not praying that Barack Obama will overturn Obamacare and no, he’s not praying that he will occupy the presidency one day. Instead, he’s alongside Rev. Rob Schenck (from Faith and Action) and Rev. Frazier White (a Democrat and Obama supporter) praying for Saeed Abedini, who has been in an Iranian prison for one year. He is being persecuted for his faith to Jesus Christ.
Who says Ted Cruz isn’t bipartisan?
I have not only interviewed Ted Cruz many times, but I have spent time with him and his family. He is true Bible-believing Christian who is not ashamed of the Gospel. Of course the liberals don’t want to hear that nonsense. They’ll now be busy trying to figure out how to distort this picture in Adobe Photoshop.
Below are the words of Rev. Rob Schenck, the man who organized the prayer.
“In the image you see me at the center with my prayer stole as we intercede in Jesus’ name for our brother in Christ and imprisoned pastor, Saeed Abedini, who has suffered in an Iranian prison for one year because of his faithful witness to Christ. Kneeling with me on my left (the significance of the placement should be noted) is the U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, a tea party Republican from Texas. Sen. Cruz just made wall-to-wall headlines for his 20+ hour filibuster opposing Obamacare, the President’s signature legislative achievement.