- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein publicly accuses CIA of criminal activity, airing intense dispute with spy agency
- Revealed: The evil-looking gadgets Auschwitz guards made as instruments of genocide to stamp tattooed numbers onto doomed prisoners
- Russian Paratroopers Hold Massive Drills as Crimea Vote Nears
- Iranian Guard commander: Our ‘hands remain on the trigger’ to attack Israel
- Did Flight MH370 change course? Search area for missing Malaysia Airlines plane widens as terror attack becomes unlikely
- Scientists call for radiation tests as Fukushima remnants approach coast
- Great Lakes Approach Record With Over 90 Percent Ice Cover
- Volcano erupts in Indonesia: 76,000 evacuated, most of Java’s airports shut
Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House
Here’s a shot of Sen. Ted Cruz praying in front of The White House yesterday.
No, he’s not praying that Barack Obama will overturn Obamacare and no, he’s not praying that he will occupy the presidency one day. Instead, he’s alongside Rev. Rob Schenck (from Faith and Action) and Rev. Frazier White (a Democrat and Obama supporter) praying for Saeed Abedini, who has been in an Iranian prison for one year. He is being persecuted for his faith to Jesus Christ.
Who says Ted Cruz isn’t bipartisan?
I have not only interviewed Ted Cruz many times, but I have spent time with him and his family. He is true Bible-believing Christian who is not ashamed of the Gospel. Of course the liberals don’t want to hear that nonsense. They’ll now be busy trying to figure out how to distort this picture in Adobe Photoshop.
Below are the words of Rev. Rob Schenck, the man who organized the prayer.
“In the image you see me at the center with my prayer stole as we intercede in Jesus’ name for our brother in Christ and imprisoned pastor, Saeed Abedini, who has suffered in an Iranian prison for one year because of his faithful witness to Christ. Kneeling with me on my left (the significance of the placement should be noted) is the U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, a tea party Republican from Texas. Sen. Cruz just made wall-to-wall headlines for his 20+ hour filibuster opposing Obamacare, the President’s signature legislative achievement.