- Obama says gay marriage a constitutional right
- U.S. military urged to follow Canadian approach on transgender recruits
- Obama’s Deputies Prepare To Print Work Permits For Millions Of Illegals
- Israeli officials fear Obama will try to avoid bringing Iran nuclear deal before Congress
- Obama Could Reduce Nuclear Arsenal Without Harming National Security
- GOP Congressman Calls On Boehner To Convene Emergency Session Over Ebola Crisis
- PLA building fleet of 100 large transport aircraft
Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House
Here’s a shot of Sen. Ted Cruz praying in front of The White House yesterday.
No, he’s not praying that Barack Obama will overturn Obamacare and no, he’s not praying that he will occupy the presidency one day. Instead, he’s alongside Rev. Rob Schenck (from Faith and Action) and Rev. Frazier White (a Democrat and Obama supporter) praying for Saeed Abedini, who has been in an Iranian prison for one year. He is being persecuted for his faith to Jesus Christ.
Who says Ted Cruz isn’t bipartisan?
I have not only interviewed Ted Cruz many times, but I have spent time with him and his family. He is true Bible-believing Christian who is not ashamed of the Gospel. Of course the liberals don’t want to hear that nonsense. They’ll now be busy trying to figure out how to distort this picture in Adobe Photoshop.
Below are the words of Rev. Rob Schenck, the man who organized the prayer.
“In the image you see me at the center with my prayer stole as we intercede in Jesus’ name for our brother in Christ and imprisoned pastor, Saeed Abedini, who has suffered in an Iranian prison for one year because of his faithful witness to Christ. Kneeling with me on my left (the significance of the placement should be noted) is the U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, a tea party Republican from Texas. Sen. Cruz just made wall-to-wall headlines for his 20+ hour filibuster opposing Obamacare, the President’s signature legislative achievement.