- U.S. passports on verge of elimination?
- DEA Considered spying on vehicles at gun shows for database in 2009
- Republican politician calls for measure to study feasibility of biometrics in NM election polls
- CSE tracks millions of downloads daily: Snowden documents
- IS operative confesses to getting funds via US
- EMP blast plot sends former Los Alamos nuclear scientist to prison
- ‘Obama ARMY’ Opposing Netanyahu
Poll: Many Americans Consider Obama a ‘Liar’
A Fox News poll released Wednesday shows that six out of every ten Americans believes that President Barack Obama lies to the American people, at least some of the time. A plurality – 37% – say that he lies “most of the time,” while another 24% say he lies “some of the time.” Another 20% say he lies once in awhile, while only 15% say that he never lies.
When asked for examples, most of those who called Obama a liar cited his claim that those who already had an existing health care insurance policy would not be required to sign up for the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare). “If you like your plan, you can keep it,” Obama stated on several occasions, and many of those polled said that, in their experience, this has not turned out to be the case.