- US Senator: ‘US Turned Blind Eye to Saudi Role in 9/11, Fuelling Rise of Isis’
- Saudi anti-Christian sweep prompts calls for US involvement
- 1937 parallels for today’s global economy
- 7-year biblical cycle ‘affecting everything’
- U.S. scientists say Ebola epiodemic will rage for another 12 to 18 months
- Seismologists predict another Icelandic volcano is about to blow
- Hezbollah planning ‘large raids’ into Galilee, senior army source says
Poll: Many Americans Consider Obama a ‘Liar’
A Fox News poll released Wednesday shows that six out of every ten Americans believes that President Barack Obama lies to the American people, at least some of the time. A plurality – 37% – say that he lies “most of the time,” while another 24% say he lies “some of the time.” Another 20% say he lies once in awhile, while only 15% say that he never lies.
When asked for examples, most of those who called Obama a liar cited his claim that those who already had an existing health care insurance policy would not be required to sign up for the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare). “If you like your plan, you can keep it,” Obama stated on several occasions, and many of those polled said that, in their experience, this has not turned out to be the case.