- Russian analyst urges nuclear attack on Yellowstone National Park and San Andreas fault line
- Drag Queen domestic terrorists ram NSA gate
- Report Accuses Hillary Adviser Who Ran Intel Service of Illegally Lobbying For Vladimir Putin Ally
- White House investigates reported G20 Barack Obama passport leak, flags ‘follow-up action’ on security
- China’s big leap forward with new bank could oust U.S. as prime funder of Asian development projects
- Senators warn Obama against rescinding UN veto
- Russia Begins Large-Scale Air Defense Drills in Siberia
Poll: Many Americans Consider Obama a ‘Liar’
A Fox News poll released Wednesday shows that six out of every ten Americans believes that President Barack Obama lies to the American people, at least some of the time. A plurality – 37% – say that he lies “most of the time,” while another 24% say he lies “some of the time.” Another 20% say he lies once in awhile, while only 15% say that he never lies.
When asked for examples, most of those who called Obama a liar cited his claim that those who already had an existing health care insurance policy would not be required to sign up for the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare). “If you like your plan, you can keep it,” Obama stated on several occasions, and many of those polled said that, in their experience, this has not turned out to be the case.