- Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adult leaders
- North Korea threatens to ‘leave no Americans alive’ as Kim Jong-un boasts of nuclear arsenal, on Korean War armistice anniversary
- As top EU diplomat sells nuke deal, Saudis denounce ‘aggressive’ Iran
- IDF launches massive 3-day drill, calls up thousands of reservists
- Kerry announces Mideast trip, skipping Israel
- China Practices Pacific D-Days With Tanks And Hovercraft
- Fetal Tissue From Abortions for Research Is Traded in a Gray Zone
- Obama pushing for ‘largest gun grab in American history’: NRA
- Satanic Temple holds public sculpture unveiling in Detroit
- Boy, 10, murdered in suspected case of human sacrifice in Nepal
Poll: Many Americans Consider Obama a ‘Liar’
A Fox News poll released Wednesday shows that six out of every ten Americans believes that President Barack Obama lies to the American people, at least some of the time. A plurality – 37% – say that he lies “most of the time,” while another 24% say he lies “some of the time.” Another 20% say he lies once in awhile, while only 15% say that he never lies.
When asked for examples, most of those who called Obama a liar cited his claim that those who already had an existing health care insurance policy would not be required to sign up for the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare). “If you like your plan, you can keep it,” Obama stated on several occasions, and many of those polled said that, in their experience, this has not turned out to be the case.