- Hagel orders military medical team to train, get ready for quick response to more Ebola cases in US
- The Ebola ‘bio-weapon’ conspiracy
- Communists look to give Democrats boost
- Sweden hunting for Russian submarine in its waters
- Netanyahu warns world powers: A nuclear threshold Iran is a bigger threat than ISIS
- Church should not fear change, says Pope after synod backlash against softening of stance towards homosexuality
- Expert says deadly eruption in Japan shook up volcano, making nuclear reactors unsafe
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: email@example.com