- Chinese State Sponsored Hackers Exhibit Extent of Capabilities
- Anonymous US Official Alleges That Kurds Are Torturing ISIS Militants Captured in Delta Raid
- Planned Parenthood: Clinic Attacked Because of Anti-Abortion Agenda
- New Dawn: China’s Renminbi Approved as a World Reserve Currency
- Poll: 63% Think U.S. Should Join Legally Binding Climate Change Agreement
- Turkey Defends Their Downing of a Russian Jet at NATO Headquarters
- Wall Street Opens Flat: Three Major Index’s Set to End Month on High
- World Leaders Attend COP21 Climate Change Conference
- North Korea Conducted Ballistic Missile Test Off East Coast Port
- Gunman Surrenders, 3 Dead In Standoff
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org