- Turks won’t get visa-free EU travel due to “controversial” laws
- US fully lifts Vietnam lethal arms embargo
- Lockerbie lawyer seeks $330 million from Russia for MH17 crash
- U.S. states on Zika’s frontline see big gaps in funding, expertise
- Iran Deal Propaganda Money Made Its Way All Around Washington
- Oil prices fall on strong dollar, firm global supply
- Oklahoma governor vetoes bill to jail abortion doctors
- Multiple blasts hit two coastal cities in Syria
- ISIS calls for attacks on the West during Ramadan
- Obama, bound for Vietnam, seeks to turn old foe into new partner
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: email@example.com