- South Korea declares new air defense zone….Overlaps Chinese and Japanese airspace
- ‘Schizophrenic’ US foreign policy pushing Arab states toward Russia, Bahrain warns
- ‘Saudi intelligence chief met with Israeli officials in Geneva’
- Local Police Departments Have Been Driving Fake Cell Towers Into Neighborhoods To Collect Phone Data
- Scientists Baffled By Lack Of Sunspots
- Lowest ever temperature on the surface of the Earth – minus 132 degrees Fahrenheit recoded by scientists in the Antarctic
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: email@example.com