- Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
- Dr. James Dobson says Trump accepted Jesus Christ
- Brexit now Texit, UK victory stirs Texas secessionists
- Remain camp petition for 2nd EU Referendum breaks 134,000
- Whats next? Five questions for the EU and UK post-Brexit
- Dow Jones tanks post-Brexit, Wall St. falls 500 pts
- UK the First to Fall in EU Breakup Following Brexit Vote
- Christian Schools Targeted in LGBT California Legislative Move
- ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation Forces Federal Lab Closure
- Clinton camp admits hiding cryptic email sent to Huma Abedin
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: email@example.com