- U.S. Shadowing Russian Ship in Atlantic Near Nuclear Submarine Areas
- Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during Obama visit
- China parades new ‘carrier-killer’ missile as its navy cases Alaska
- Scared Swedes Eye NATO Membership for Fear of Russia
- Mathematician Looks to Bible to Predict Shemitah Market Trends
- MasterCard Goes to War to Eliminate Cash
- Author Robert Kiyosaki: We’re in a Global Economic Collapse
- PLA’s latest E China Sea drills aimed at Japan, US: Duowei
- China’s Richest Traders Flee Stocks as the Masses Pile In
- One of the World’s Most Respected Investors Predicts 2016 Stock Crash
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org