- UN launches probe into alleged Israeli crimes in Gaza after 650 deaths
- European airlines extend Ben-Gurion flights ban as Israel mulls diverting plans to Eilat
- Month of PLA drills disrupts skies over eastern China
- Netanyahu said to have offered Lewinsky tapes for Pollard
- MH17 crash: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile system
- Jewish groups praise Obama on LGBT worker rights expansion
- Rep. Jordan to IRS on Lost Emails: ‘You Guys Were Never Going to Tell Us Until We Caught You’
- USGS increases earthquake risk along New Madrid Fault
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: email@example.com