- Satanic Temple holds public sculpture unveiling in Detroit
- Boy, 10, murdered in suspected case of human sacrifice in Nepal
- Boy Scouts expected to end ban on gay scout leaders
- Huckabee unrepentant on Iran deal Holocaust analogy
- Rand Paul plans to keep pushing to defund U.S. Planned Parenthood
- Russia’s new maritime doctrine ‘to counter NATO’s expansion’, focuses on Crimea & Arctic
- Russia Launches Cutting-Edge Spy Ship to Track U.S. Missile Defense
- PLA’s underwater listening network is baloney: Taiwan colonel
- Obama Supports Military Review to Lift Transgender Ban
- Iran’s Basij Commander Claims US Commands ISIS
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org