- Highest military court weighs Marine Bible verse case
- Goldman Sachs’ Desperation Play for New Money
- America under fundamental transformation toward communism: Cuban
- Buffett Shares His Plan Regarding Negative Interest Rates
- Indiana primary Trump’s rubicon with evangelicals
- Seattle Shaken by May Day Protests
- Conservatives endorse eradication of IRS
- Brennan Says That ISIS has Put ‘Roots Down’
- Anti-Trump protests shake California for second day
- Obama nominates first female to head West Point
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org