- ‘Obama Eligibility Source’ Could ‘Embarrass’ U.S., U.K.
- Democratic Rep Warns That Obamacare’s Worst About to ‘Hit the Fan’
- IRS workers who didn’t pay taxes got bonuses
- Republicans warn BLM eyeing land grab along Texas-Oklahoma border
- Massive Volcanic Eruptions Wreaking Havoc On The World
- NATO minesweepers set off on Baltic deployment
- US vows more sanctions on Russia unless Ukraine tensions ease
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org