- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein publicly accuses CIA of criminal activity, airing intense dispute with spy agency
- Revealed: The evil-looking gadgets Auschwitz guards made as instruments of genocide to stamp tattooed numbers onto doomed prisoners
- Russian Paratroopers Hold Massive Drills as Crimea Vote Nears
- Iranian Guard commander: Our ‘hands remain on the trigger’ to attack Israel
- Did Flight MH370 change course? Search area for missing Malaysia Airlines plane widens as terror attack becomes unlikely
- Scientists call for radiation tests as Fukushima remnants approach coast
- Great Lakes Approach Record With Over 90 Percent Ice Cover
- Volcano erupts in Indonesia: 76,000 evacuated, most of Java’s airports shut
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: email@example.com