- Mossad tried to dry up Nile
- Britain to lead the world in Islamic finance
- Lee Rigby’s killers and Jihadi John prayed at same mosque
- ‘Jihadi John’ From ISIS Execution Videos Was Under Watch by British Intelligence
- ISIS Video Purports to Show Militants Smashing Ancient Iraq Artifacts
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership clause that everyone should be against
- Scientists know there are more giant craters in Siberia, but are nervous to even study them
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org