- Billionaire Paul Singer: EMP attack is greatest threat to USA
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows U.S. networks under attack
- Admiral: World Getting ‘Numb’ to North Korean Missiles
- In Leaked Tape, Hostile Obama Tries to Force PM to Accept Truce
- Obama Urged to Address LGBT Rights in Africa
- ‘Big Brother’ airport installs world’s first real-time passenger tracking system
- WikiLeaks reveals Australian gagging order over political bribery allegations
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org