- Pastor Murillo talks about state of Christians, Church
- President Regrets His Inability To Bring ‘Civility’ To Washington
- Update: Yellen says NIRP “not off the table”, DOW plunges 350
- Soros: Putin Greater Threat to EU Than ISIS
- Kyle Bass: China’s $34 trillion banking sector set to collapse 30-40%
- In Gold We Trust: JPMorgan CIO says people have lost confidence in paper money
- North Korea says South’s Kaesong Industrial Closure ‘A Declaration of War’
- Women, children refugees fleeing asylum centers due to abuse
- Three of Four Oregon Protesters Surrender to FBI
- Jewish group demands Cruz explain endorsement by evangelical Mike Bickle
All gifts of Precious Metals (other than circulating currency, wafers, or bars) must include a certificate of valuation stating the fair exchange value as of the date of donation. Donors of precious metals in non-marketable forms must provide a certificate of value (or other substantial and reliable information) to validate the fair market value of the donation.
In Kind Donations
Non-monetary tangible gifts other than precious metals must be pre-approved by Trunews. Please contact us before shipping tangible goods in order to discuss their usefulness to our ministry.
To insure that you receive the tax-deductible benefits of donated goods, we encourage you to consult the IRS, your accountant, or a tax professional. There are certain IRS stipulations governing the donation of goods to any charitable organization or church.
Please contact us, or have your accountant contact our accounting department by phone: (772) 569-8880 Or email: [email protected]