- Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
- Dr. James Dobson says Trump accepted Jesus Christ
- Brexit now Texit, UK victory stirs Texas secessionists
- Remain camp petition for 2nd EU Referendum breaks 134,000
- Whats next? Five questions for the EU and UK post-Brexit
- Dow Jones tanks post-Brexit, Wall St. falls 500 pts
- UK the First to Fall in EU Breakup Following Brexit Vote
- Christian Schools Targeted in LGBT California Legislative Move
- ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation Forces Federal Lab Closure
- Clinton camp admits hiding cryptic email sent to Huma Abedin
NHS to ‘support’ women to carry babies to term for organ donation
(TRUNEWS) Pregnant women may soon be forced to make a difficult decision – to abort their babies or giving up their organs after birth.
National Health Service (NHS), the publically funded healthcare system in the U.K. is proposing that women be “supported” to carry the child to term for the sole purpose of harvesting the baby’s organs. There is currently a shortage of donated organs, according to The Express. The mother could choose not to have their child’s organs removed by choosing abortion instead if tests during pregnancy determined the baby may have a birth defect.
In some cases, if the mother has agreed to donation, a “brain dead” baby could be kept alive so their organs are “fresh” when doctors remove them.
The idea was unveiled at a medical conference at the British Transplantation Society in Glasgow, according to the Daily Mirror.
An NHS representative talked to Mail Online and promised women would not be pressured.
A committee has been set up by NHS Blood and Transplant to promote more organ donation from newborns and babies. Doctors wish to harvest the organs of about 100 babies a year, up from 11 in the past two years.
There is a market for baby body parts. Last year in the U.S. it was revealed through a series of undercover videos that Planned Parenthood sold the organs from aborted children to researchers.