- South China Sea dispute: China state paper warns of ‘war’ unless US backs down
- Vladimir Putin’s ally issues chilling warning to the West: ‘Tanks don’t need visas’
- Russia begins massive air force exercise
- Japan to join U.S., Australia war games amid growing China tensions
- Top Iran officer: Islamic State a US plot to alter Mideast
- Iran hails ‘success’ in S-300 talks with Russia
- Same-sex marriage vote an ‘unmitigated disaster’ for Church
- Implants to aid payment with a wave of the hand
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”
[youtube id=”J0X7oHMASDY” width=”620″ height=”360″]