- Germanwings Co-Pilot Sought to Destroy Plane in French Crash
- Germanwings pilot was locked out of cockpit before fatal crash
- Saudi Arabia launches airstrikes against Yemen rebels
- Iran to Test Intercontinental Ballistic Missile in 2015 – US Defense Agency
- Russia’s growing presence in Latin America is cause of worry for U.S. and its allies
- US ‘sees path’ to Iran deal by Tuesday deadline
- DoD Concerned Over Crimea, But Declines to Comment on Black Sea Operations
- Gitmo detainees traded for Bergdahl have tried to resume terror activities
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”