- Sydney terror cell ‘planned beheadings’
- ‘Kill the Christians’ call at church
- Iran slams ‘ridiculous’ US coalition as Congress funds arms against ISIS
- DHS Against White House Plan to Lift Ban on Libyans Attending U.S. Flight Schools
- Russia’s Strategic Missile Troops Training to Find Ebola Pathogens
- China’s military cyberattacked defense contractors several times, report claims
- PLA pilots vie for coveted ‘golden helmet’ in largest ever air drills
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”