- China explosion: City of Dongying rocked as huge blast rips through chemical factory
- Nazi ‘gold train': Fire engulfs suspected location of vehicle in Poland
- China’s sale of U.S. debt: Safety valve or cause for concern?
- Majority of Russians say US administration ‘extremely hostile toward us’ – poll
- Russian jets in Syrian skies
- EU Explores Contacts With Eurasian Economic Union
- Preparing for a Potential Economic Collapse in October
- China rocked by another fatal chemical plant explosion
- Russia, China kick off active phase of Sea of Japan naval drills
- North Korea mobilises its submarines as one million volunteers pledge to defend nation against South Korea
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”
[youtube id=”J0X7oHMASDY” width=”620″ height=”360″]