- Angry blacks riot and burn their neighborhood after Ferguson grand jury exonerates white police officer
- NYC police chief hit with fake blood during Ferguson protest
- World will end in the next SEVEN YEARS, warns terrifying prophecy
- Grand jury in Ferguson case does not indict officer in Michael Brown shooting
- 5 ‘significant problems’ with GOP’s new Benghazi report
- ISIS abducting and indoctrinating children for active combat ‘in a systematic manner’
- Unidentified country likely behind sophisticated ‘Regin’ spying software
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”