- Mossad tried to dry up Nile
- Britain to lead the world in Islamic finance
- Lee Rigby’s killers and Jihadi John prayed at same mosque
- ‘Jihadi John’ From ISIS Execution Videos Was Under Watch by British Intelligence
- ISIS Video Purports to Show Militants Smashing Ancient Iraq Artifacts
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership clause that everyone should be against
- Scientists know there are more giant craters in Siberia, but are nervous to even study them
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”