- NORAD, US Northern Command to Participate with Mexican Air Force in Tactical Exercise
- ‘This is a time of important vigilance’ FBI agent discusses terror threats this holiday weekend
- FBI On High Alert For Fourth Of July Terrorist Attack
- Rising ISIS support in Pakistan’s nuclear testing region sparks fears of ‘dirty’ bomb
- 950 Hezbollah operatives, 300 Hamas members in Germany – intelligence report
- US Embassy: Israeli gas deal will reap economic, security, and commercial benefits
- Donald Trump Files $500M Lawsuit Against Univision Over Miss USA Pageant
- Russia examines 1991 recognition of Baltic independence
Rick Joyner, Televangelist And Pastor, Wants A Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government
No matter how bad things are in Washington, D.C., right now, most people would probably agree that a military takeover of the federal government wouldn’t improve the situation.
But not televangelist Rick Joyner.
While on the show “Prophetic Perspective on Current Events” on MorningStar TV on Monday, the notoriously conservative pastor implored God to save America from being wiped out by the nefarious “forces” that are “at work right now to undermine and destroy the republic.”
“Raise up those who will save us,” Joyner said. “Because the system is so broken… I believe our only hope is military takeover. Martial law.”
Joyner seems to genuinely believe the United States is on the brink of annihilation. Earlier in the segment, he warns that the country “may not last through [President Barack] Obama’s second term.”
[youtube id=”J0X7oHMASDY” width=”620″ height=”360″]