- Saudi Arabia ups ante with claim US false flagged 9/11
- Paris victims will not support Hollande’s ‘jihadist friends’
- G7 summit gears up in Japan, as Obama visits Hiroshima
- Obama Admin. sued business for keeping male out of ladies room
- Netanyahu clinches coalition deal, makes Lieberman defense chief
- Violent protests erupt outside Trump rally in New Mexico
- Starting 18th Year, TRUNEWS Has Renewed Vision, Purpose
- Health officials troubled over potential Zika transmission in U.S.
- Duterte blasts Catholic Church after calling it ‘sons of whores’
- Venezuelan government mandates fingerprint biometrics for food
Rick Wiles Official Statement: Glenn Beck’s threat to Donald Trump
TRUNEWS President Rick Wiles today expressed alarm over Glenn Beck’s mental health after the radio host said he would repeatedly stab billionaire Donald Trump if he got near him with a knife.
Speaking on his nationally syndicated radio program on Friday, Mr. Beck said, “I don’t know what I would have done if I was sitting in” Cruz or Rubio’s shoes, Beck stated. “I can’t say it that way. If I were on the stage, I would have said, ‘have you been listening to him tonight? Have you been listening to what I say about him?’ I believe these things….If I was close enough and had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”
Mr. Beck broadcast Friday’s program from the CPAC convention in Washington, D.C.
Wiles is the host of TRUNEWS, a popular Christian-themed radio news program. He said Glenn Beck’s on-air comments were more than “over the top” for a nationally-known broadcaster. “Glenn Beck openly said on hundreds of radio stations that he wanted to repeatedly slash Donald Trump with a knife if he could get close to the Republican candidate.”
According to Wiles, Mr. Beck is “exhibiting signs of emotional instability.”
“Glenn Beck openly expressed his desire to murder a presidential candidate. His comments are quite disturbing coming from a man who is heard by more than six million people each day.”
Wiles said he is already troubled by the rancor and viciousness of the 2016 Presidential campaign. “Mr. Beck’s fantasy of slashing Donald Trump to death only intensifies the poisonous atmosphere of this year’s election campaign.”
The TRUNEWS host said he was shocked when he heard the audio from today’s edition of the Glenn Beck Show. “Glenn Beck’s words were more than over the top. They constitute a threat to commit a violent act against the leading candidate for President. I hope the Secret Service visits Mr. Beck and orders him to get psychiatric treatment.”
“I’m not surprised that Donald Trump cancelled his appearance at CPAC. His bodyguards probably advised him to stay away from Glenn Beck!”