- South Korea concerned about nuclear test from North
- Higher output pushes oil lower on supply glut fears
- Dollar slides to lowest level against major currencies
- ISIS attacks Kurdish peshmerga forces in northern Iraq
- Wall Street elite secretly field-test digital dollar replacement
- Will Indiana Christians Vote for Donald Trump?
- 100-year Sentence for Woman Cutting Unborn Child from Stranger’s Womb
- Bitcoin Creator Steps Out of the Shadows
- Did The US Just Lose a Game of Chicken With Saudi Arabia?
- General Milley Acknowledges Future Forces Will Fight ‘Little Green Men’
Like David vs. Goliath, Rick Wiles is a citizen reporter who decided to take on the Big News Media. Starting with a $7,500 donation in May 1999 to launch the first radio program, Rick’s faith in God and steadfast determination has overseen the growth and development of Trunews into an internationally recognized source of credible news and information in a world where nothing seems to make sense anymore. Rick’s professional career was in media marketing and advertising sales. Throughout his early years, God’s hand silently guided him to be in employed in the latest new media. While in his early 20’s, Rick’s first media job was with a new FM radio station in the days when AM was still king.
In 1980, he blazed a path as a pioneer in local cable television advertising when CNN and ESPN were new start-up channels on cable TV. As a sales manager, he launched one of the first cable advertising interconnects in the nation. He was hired in 1984 by the Christian Broadcasting Network as the first National Cable Marketing Manager for the new CBN Cable Network which later became the Family Channel. In 1995, Paul F. Crouch hired Rick as the Marketing Director for Trinity Broadcasting Network where Rick repositioned the TBN brand inside the cable industry – and played an important role in negotiating the early contracts to launch TBN on DirecTV, DISH, and the former PrimeStar DBS systems. Rick resigned from TBN in September 1998 after receiving a dramatic call from God to fulltime ministry.