- Easter ‘Blood Moon’ to turn sky red this weekend – but was it predicted in the Bible?
- Pastor Cruz: ‘We Are on The Brink of The Destruction of This Country’
- Rev. Graham: Pence Attacked by LGBT & ‘Liberal Media Who Don’t Want Christians’ Freedoms Protected’
- Lavrov Claims Agreement with Iran Reached
- Iran’s Basij Commander: Israel Must Be Wiped Off the Map
- China’s new bank….Is this the start of a New World Order?
- Experts: Iran Housing Nuke Materials in North Korea, Syria
Sky to broadcast adverts directly into train passengers’ heads
Passengers leaning their head against the window will “hear” adverts “coming from inside the user’s head”, urging them to download the Sky Go app.
The proposal involves using bone conduction technology, which is used in hearing aids, headphones and Google’s Glass headset, to pass sound to the inner ear via vibrations through the skull.
A video for the Talking Window campaign released by Sky Deutschland and ad agency BBDO Germany states: “Tired commuters often rest their heads against windows. Suddenly a voice inside their head is talking to them. No one else can hear this message.”