- Senate Democrats block effort to defund Planned Parenthood
- LGBT rights: Anti-terror orders should be used against Christian teachers who say same-sex marriage is wrong, says Tory MP
- Nato reports surge in jet interceptions as Russia tensions increase
- Obama issues challenge on climate change with power plant rule
- Beijing played key role in historic UN development plan: envoy
- Puerto Rico triggers historic default as austerity spiral deepens
- Russia Condemns US Plan to Extend Syria Bombing
- Former British PM Edward Heath investigated over child sex claims amid claims of cover-up
- Sharp rise in number of RAF planes scrambled to face down Russian jets revealed
- China, Russia To Hold Joint Naval, Air Drill
Special Ops Vet Groups Wants Truth About Benghazi Before Syria Strike
Larry Ward, the political director of Special Operations Speaks (SOS), told Breitbart News that Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) was “dead on when he linked action in Syria to the Benghazi Massacre and cover up” when he questioned Secretary of State John Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday.
“How is anyone supposed to believe anything that comes out of this Administration?” Ward said to Breitbart News. He noted that Americans and world leaders do not trust the Obama administration on foreign policy matters after Obama, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and then-Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice lied over and over about “the YouTube video.” The video depicting Muhammed was initially said to be responsible for the attacks.
Duncan, holding up a photo of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who died in the attacks, told Kerry that Benghazi was vitally germane to the Syria debate.
“Before we commit the lives of American sons and daughters into a civil war half way around the globe, we must be told the whole truth about the Benghazi Massacre,” Ward said.