- UN launches probe into alleged Israeli crimes in Gaza after 650 deaths
- European airlines extend Ben-Gurion flights ban as Israel mulls diverting plans to Eilat
- Month of PLA drills disrupts skies over eastern China
- Netanyahu said to have offered Lewinsky tapes for Pollard
- MH17 crash: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile system
- Jewish groups praise Obama on LGBT worker rights expansion
- Rep. Jordan to IRS on Lost Emails: ‘You Guys Were Never Going to Tell Us Until We Caught You’
Special Ops Vet Groups Wants Truth About Benghazi Before Syria Strike
Larry Ward, the political director of Special Operations Speaks (SOS), told Breitbart News that Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) was “dead on when he linked action in Syria to the Benghazi Massacre and cover up” when he questioned Secretary of State John Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday.
“How is anyone supposed to believe anything that comes out of this Administration?” Ward said to Breitbart News. He noted that Americans and world leaders do not trust the Obama administration on foreign policy matters after Obama, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and then-Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice lied over and over about “the YouTube video.” The video depicting Muhammed was initially said to be responsible for the attacks.
Duncan, holding up a photo of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who died in the attacks, told Kerry that Benghazi was vitally germane to the Syria debate.
“Before we commit the lives of American sons and daughters into a civil war half way around the globe, we must be told the whole truth about the Benghazi Massacre,” Ward said.