- Russia would be able to occupy Baltics in two days- Czech general
- Russia Stations Iskander Missiles in Kaliningrad: NATO Cries Wolf
- Russia Is Set to Triple Nuclear Supersonic Bomber Force
- GDP report expected to show economy shrank
- NORAD jets train in Arctic as Russian flights close to North America increase
- Can the renminbi beat the dollar for currency supremacy?
- ECB warns of contagion risk as Greece delays continue
- IMF’s Lagarde considers Greek exit from eurozone a possibility
- ECB fears ‘abrupt reversal’ for global assets on Fed tightening
Special Ops Vet Groups Wants Truth About Benghazi Before Syria Strike
Larry Ward, the political director of Special Operations Speaks (SOS), told Breitbart News that Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) was “dead on when he linked action in Syria to the Benghazi Massacre and cover up” when he questioned Secretary of State John Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday.
“How is anyone supposed to believe anything that comes out of this Administration?” Ward said to Breitbart News. He noted that Americans and world leaders do not trust the Obama administration on foreign policy matters after Obama, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and then-Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice lied over and over about “the YouTube video.” The video depicting Muhammed was initially said to be responsible for the attacks.
Duncan, holding up a photo of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who died in the attacks, told Kerry that Benghazi was vitally germane to the Syria debate.
“Before we commit the lives of American sons and daughters into a civil war half way around the globe, we must be told the whole truth about the Benghazi Massacre,” Ward said.