- Just 1% of Snowden files published says Guardian editor who could now face criminal terror charges
- US vows to help Japan defend status quo as China air defense row escalates
- Feeding the Bubble: The Next Crash Is Brewing
- Detroit ruled eligible for bankruptcy: Now for the deep cuts
- Obama administration to review facial recognition technology
- Ice Box: Below-Average Temps, Swaths of Snow Forecasted for Much of the Country
Special Ops Vet Groups Wants Truth About Benghazi Before Syria Strike
Larry Ward, the political director of Special Operations Speaks (SOS), told Breitbart News that Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) was “dead on when he linked action in Syria to the Benghazi Massacre and cover up” when he questioned Secretary of State John Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday.
“How is anyone supposed to believe anything that comes out of this Administration?” Ward said to Breitbart News. He noted that Americans and world leaders do not trust the Obama administration on foreign policy matters after Obama, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and then-Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice lied over and over about “the YouTube video.” The video depicting Muhammed was initially said to be responsible for the attacks.
Duncan, holding up a photo of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who died in the attacks, told Kerry that Benghazi was vitally germane to the Syria debate.
“Before we commit the lives of American sons and daughters into a civil war half way around the globe, we must be told the whole truth about the Benghazi Massacre,” Ward said.