- Western nations want to chain ‘the Russian bear’
- U.S. Weighs Response to Sony Cyberattack, With North Korea Confrontation Possible
- Evidence in Sony hack attack suggests possible involvement by Iran, China or Russia, intel source says
- North Korea Planned Attacks on US Nuclear Plants
- High-level British paedophile ring may be linked to murders, boy’s disappearance 35 years ago
- China Tests ICBM With Multiple Warheads
- Iran to hold major naval drills at end of December
Special Ops Vet Groups Wants Truth About Benghazi Before Syria Strike
Larry Ward, the political director of Special Operations Speaks (SOS), told Breitbart News that Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) was “dead on when he linked action in Syria to the Benghazi Massacre and cover up” when he questioned Secretary of State John Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday.
“How is anyone supposed to believe anything that comes out of this Administration?” Ward said to Breitbart News. He noted that Americans and world leaders do not trust the Obama administration on foreign policy matters after Obama, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and then-Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice lied over and over about “the YouTube video.” The video depicting Muhammed was initially said to be responsible for the attacks.
Duncan, holding up a photo of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who died in the attacks, told Kerry that Benghazi was vitally germane to the Syria debate.
“Before we commit the lives of American sons and daughters into a civil war half way around the globe, we must be told the whole truth about the Benghazi Massacre,” Ward said.