- Starting 18th Year, TRUNEWS Has Renewed Vision, Purpose
- Health officials troubled over potential Zika transmission in U.S.
- Duterte blasts Catholic Church after calling it ‘sons of whores’
- Venezuelan government mandates fingerprint biometrics for food
- Gregg Jackson: Leaders of ‘religious right’ traitors to Christianity
- Schools Across US Evacuated Due To Bomb Threats
- Terrorists could have used EgyptAir flight 804 as test run
- TSA head ejected over lines, missed flights and bonuses
- Clinton Foundation got $100m from ‘blood minerals’ firm
- Gen Boykin: Obama is letting terrorists cross the border
Surveillence: Billboards track passersby, buses record passenger conversations
Clear Channel Outdoor, which is part of the Iheartmedia brand, has erected new billboards in thousands of locations around the U.S., which will track the public. AT&T is partnering with the company for this endeavor. The billboards,...
- Posted 3 months ago