- Syrian Christians fear jihadists wanting to destroy them
- New Device Rebuilds Human Lungs Outside The Body
- China’s ICBC buys Barclays’ London gold vault
- German court bans sections of poem mocking Erdogan
- EU working on secret deal for man accused of genocide to stem refugee flow
- Globalist Henry Kissinger to meet with Donald Trump Wednesday
- Obama claims Trump not qualified to pick Supreme Court nominee
- Senate unanimously passes bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi’s
- Panama Papers expose Soros link to secret US military consortium
- Black Lives Matter advocates destroy police display at Dartmouth
8 victims of Obama’s crusade against Whistleblowers
During the last 8 years the 1917 Espionage Act has been used by the Obama administration more than all previous President combined. The Espionage Act of 1917 is a United States federal law passed on June 15,...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
UK Trident whistleblower William McNeilly Exposes Security Failures of Royal Navy
MPs will soon vote on whether to renew Britain’s aging Trident nuclear weapons system. Ahead of Saturday’s anti-nukes protest in London, Royal Navy submariner-turned-whistleblower William McNeilly broke his silence and spoke exclusively to RT.
- Posted 3 months ago
Europe Calls For Access to SWIFT Payment Data to Combat Terrorism
French Finance Minister Michel Sapin said that European authorities need access to SWIFT bank payments network, to combat financing of terrorist groups.
- Posted 6 months ago