- Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
- Dr. James Dobson says Trump accepted Jesus Christ
- Brexit now Texit, UK victory stirs Texas secessionists
- Remain camp petition for 2nd EU Referendum breaks 134,000
- Whats next? Five questions for the EU and UK post-Brexit
- Dow Jones tanks post-Brexit, Wall St. falls 500 pts
- UK the First to Fall in EU Breakup Following Brexit Vote
- Christian Schools Targeted in LGBT California Legislative Move
- ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation Forces Federal Lab Closure
- Clinton camp admits hiding cryptic email sent to Huma Abedin
8 victims of Obama’s crusade against Whistleblowers
During the last 8 years the 1917 Espionage Act has been used by the Obama administration more than all previous President combined. The Espionage Act of 1917 is a United States federal law passed on June 15,...
- Posted 2 months ago
UK Trident whistleblower William McNeilly Exposes Security Failures of Royal Navy
MPs will soon vote on whether to renew Britain’s aging Trident nuclear weapons system. Ahead of Saturday’s anti-nukes protest in London, Royal Navy submariner-turned-whistleblower William McNeilly broke his silence and spoke exclusively to RT.
- Posted 4 months ago
Europe Calls For Access to SWIFT Payment Data to Combat Terrorism
French Finance Minister Michel Sapin said that European authorities need access to SWIFT bank payments network, to combat financing of terrorist groups.
- Posted 7 months ago