- Is Hillary Covering Legal Expenses For Email System IT Staffer Bryan Pagliano?
- USAREUR Commander: Refugees Move Across Europe Faster Than Our Military
- Russia Accuses ISIS of Smuggling Oil into Turkey
- Turkey Arrests Journalists on Charges of Espionage & Terrorist Propaganda
- Anonymous Hackers Mock ISIS & Replace Dark Web Site With Prozac Ad
- Obama’s Plan to Move Guantanamo Bay Prisoners to U.S. Soil
- Russia Agrees to Continue Cooperating With U.S. Coalition in Syria
- Germany Joins War Against ISIS in Syria
- Russia Announces Plans to Wage Economic Warfare Against Turkey
- Pope Francis Lectures Poverty Ridden Crowd in Africa About Climate Change
U.S. Supreme Court to Set Precedent on Same-Sex Adoption Rights
A mother denied access to her adopted child by Alabama’s Supreme Court appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court Monday in a case that could have big implications for same-sex adoption rights. The case centered around a lesbian couple...
- Posted 1 week ago
Anglican Church in Australia Fears Christians Will Be Forced to Celebrate Gay Marriage
After watching multiple Christian business-owners and professionals being targeted for lawsuits and harassment because they refuse to service a gay marriage event, leaders of the Anglican Church in Australia say they fear the same thing will happen...
- Posted 2 months ago