- Top Chicago Cop Out Following Racial Unrest
- Explosion Near Istanbul Metro: Turkey Cuts Deal With Kurdish Forces
- Pope Francis – “Fundamentalism is a Sickness”
- Human Rights Watch Wants Obama Administration to Prosecute Bush Officials for Torture
- Trump Met With Black Clergy to Stem Labels of Racism
- Moment of Truth For Puerto Rico: $355 Million Debt Payment Due
- Obama COP21: Climate Change is an Economic & Security Imperative
- In Unexpected Twist, Assad Ally May Be Lebanon’s Next President
- Judge Shoots Down Attempt to Steal Viacom From Sumner Redstone
- Chinese State Sponsored Hackers Exhibit Extent of Capabilities
German Supreme Court: ISP’s May Have to Block Music Sharing Sites
Germany's highest court said Internet service providers could be made responsible for blocking websites offering illegal music downloads
- Posted 4 days ago
Germany Joins War Against ISIS in Syria
Germany will join the war against Islamic State militants in Syria by deploying Tornado reconnaissance jets, refueling aircraft and a frigate to the region
- Posted 5 days ago
China Bids For German Waste Company As Refuse Disposal Problem Grows
At least three Chinese state-owned enterprises are bidding for a German waste management company, underscoring China’s desire to acquire advanced technology to tackle a growing refuse problem, people familiar with the matter told Reuters. The rare bidding...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Seven Dead Babies Found in German Apartment
The bodies of seven dead babies have been found in an apartment in the southern German state of Bavaria, police said, adding that they wanted to question a 45-year-old woman who was the previous tenant of the...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
U.S. Expands Investigation of Deutsche Bank in Moscow
U.S. regulators are expanding their probe into Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)(DB.N) as a money laundering investigation of a Moscow unit has widened into possible sanctions violations, the Financial Times reported, citing sources. The U.S. Justice Department and...
- Posted 1 month ago
Germany Vows Tougher Control of Spy Agency After New Revelations
Germany's justice minister has called for tighter control of the national foreign intelligence agency, after media reported its spies had targeted the embassies of allied countries without the government's express permission.
- Posted 2 months ago
NSA Spied on German Intelligence
A new document released by Edward Snowden shows that US intelligence spied on German intelligence under a program called “Fairview.” The documents do not say how the NSA obtained the communications of the BKA and BND (German...
- Posted 2 months ago